Ways to safely install combi boilers
Once you have finalize the make and model of the combi boiler you like to get one for yourself based on your budget and heating requirements, the next step is to ensure its safe installment. Combi boilers works on heat and pressure, the parts should be fitted properly to ensure safe working. Carelessness may lead to blasts or any other kind of harm. Even though the installation work has to be done by the professional plumbers, here is a check list that will help you understand whether or not your combi boiler has been installed safely.
• The boiler should be kept in such a place that there should be proper ventilation for the gases and fumes to exit. There should be no combustible material around 100 metres of boiler and it should also not be obstructed by low ceiling. This needs to be decided before going to buy a boiler. Look for a space in your house that meets all these criterions and then go for the purchase.
• Next important installation is that of a radiator. The preferred position for radiator is 100 millimetres from above the floor and also 150 millimetres from the windowsill. This position allows the boiler to work safely and comfortably.
• Next you have to figure about is the position of pipes, which has to be away from any obstruction and especially doorways. The idle location for these pipes may be the first floor floorboards from where these can be routed down to the radiators.
• Another critical element that you have to look into is that there should also be a pipe parallel to the pipe routing down to the radiator. The installation of the pipes will be done in a fashion that so that run from the flow pipe to each side of the radiators.
• The pipes used for creating the main circuit should be of 22 millimetres in dia. and others should be 15 millimetres in dia. to help tee off the radiators.
Selection of right installer is very critical to combi boiler. If the combi boilers are poorly installed then apart from the efficiency lost, there can also be a danger for the family members. Any leakage, wrong wring connection or obstruction can prove to be hazardous, therefore ensure that the installation work for the combi boiler is performed by professional plumbers and in your presence. This will not only save you lot of money that can occur due to poor installation but will also give you the peace of mind. If you have any queries about the controls or working of combi boiler then clear all your doubts with the technician who will install the boiler. Ask him if there are any precautions that you should exercise. It is better to be safe than to lament in the end.
To know more about combi boilers and their types available in the market, visit us at http://www.combiboiler.co.uk .
Combiboiler - About Author:
Fergie is a renowned author and has been into writing since she completed her studies from University of Texas. She did her graduation in Physics and has been sharpening her knowledge since then. She loves browsing the web and knowing about things in detail. She does a in-depth study of everything she works for. Now she is a part of combi boliers.
Published by Thomas Cook on January 13th 2012 | Home Improvement
Published by Jon Lanchester on April 19th 2012 | Home
Published by Albert Watson on March 22nd 2012 | Home Improvement
Published by Steveharmison10@ymail.com on March 16th 2012 | Home Improvement
Published by Paul on July 13th 2012 | Home Improvement
Published by Ema Sis on May 17th 2012 | Home Improvement
Published by John Marc on December 12th 2011 | Home
Published by Paul on July 14th 2012 | Home Improvement
Published by Mary Porter on June 22nd 2012 | Home Improvement
Published by Julia Roger on January 11th 2012 | Home Improvement
Published by Mary Porter on July 10th 2012 | Home Improvement