Benefits of Using Vinyl Siding in Your Home
Exterior cladding adds a touch of elegance and functionality to a house’s structure. Not only does it make the house more durable, it also provides adornment to the edges. There is a variety of siding available in the market today, some of which are wood siding, aluminum siding and fiber cement siding. However, one of the most popular siding available is the vinyl siding.
The vinyl siding was introduced in the market in the 1950’s and was first manufactured from a Columbus, Ohio plant. Back then, the vinyl siding was produced by mono-extrusion wherein the process of mixing colors and ingredients was done manually. It is usually made up of 80% polyvinyl chloride (PVS) and resin, while the other 20% is made up of other ingredients that constitute the vinyl’s opacity, gloss, impact resistance and color.
Some people would prefer to have vinyl siding used on their house because compared to the rest of the siding materials being sold, it is efficient and more convenient to install. Below are a few of the benefits of using vinyl siding in your home:
Most people prefer to have vinyl as their exterior cladding because it can withstand any form of weather condition without the odds of breaking apart. Furthermore, it can live up to 10 years without fading as it can resist harmful UV rays.
One good thing about vinyl panels is that they can be pre-fabricated in a variety of colors depending upon the patron’s choice. It not only serves as a functional weatherproof device to your home, it also works in favor of its adornment.
Having siding contractors install exterior cladding on your house does not automatically equate to shelling out too much cash, especially if they will be using vinyl made from inexpensive products. It would cost approximately $1.60 per square foot, and will offer the same durability as any other type of exterior siding.
Easy Installation and Maintenance
Some exterior siding contractors find it easy to install vinyl as it is flexible and more efficient compared to wood and aluminum siding. It is easy to manage and you wouldn’t have to worry about refurbishing them.
Increased Home Value
Over 30% of the American population prefers to have vinyl as their exterior cladding because it adds elegance, functionality and durability to their homes. Hiring an expert St Louis siding contractor to install vinyl panels on your house will help you garner huge chunks of home value increase. Interested to know more? Visit vinylsidingoptions.com for more information about the benefits of using vinyl cladding.
Published by James Blee on March 14th 2012 | Home
Published by Glyn Jones on December 19th 2011 | Home Improvement
Published by Robert Brown on December 15th 2011 | Home Improvement
Published by David Vinson on April 19th 2012 | Home Improvement
Published by Colintamino on June 19th 2012 | Home Improvement
Published by CherryandClark on May 11th 2012 | Home Improvement
Published by Michael Cube on March 15th 2012 | Home Improvement
Published by Caldwell on February 24th 2012 | Home Improvement
Published by Robert Samuels on February 22nd 2012 | Home Improvement
Published by David Vinson on March 16th 2012 | Home Improvement
Published by Julia Roger on December 7th 2011 | Home