Bathroom Countertops – Adding Elegance and Style to Your Bathroom
Bathroom countertops provide an additional storage space in the bathroom so that one can keep all the necessary stuff like shampoo, conditioner, face-wash, etc. handy. Such countertops can change the entire look of the bathroom.
Bathroom vanity is bathroom furniture available in different designs, textures, materials and styles. Modern bathrooms need the newest designs of vanities. It is very essential that one should take care of bathroom dimensions while choosing modern vanities. The space is to be taken into utmost consideration while designing modern vanities. Modern vanities give the feel of modern atmosphere, and enhance the look of the bathroom.
How would you select bathroom countertops and vanities?
• The bathroom measurement is to be kept in mind so that the vanities that you buy fit properly in it.
• Check whether these vanities are of good quality or not. Low quality sets will not last long.
• There are number of designs and styles like modern, antique and contemporary. But it is good to select simple yet elegant ones.
• If you have a big size bathroom, you should choose double bathroom vanity set. It will either come with a wide mirror or two single mirrors. While for a small sized bathroom, it is better to have a vanity set which can optimize the space.
• As per the requirement, you may also need to buy additional bathroom cabinets. But make sure that it is complement to the entire vanity set.
• While purchasing these vanity sets, one has to take care that it will not only look good but also keep the bathroom stuff in an organized manner.
• It is essential to buy a proper material of countertops. Stainless steel countertops, glass countertops, solid countertops, stone countertops, etc. are available. They have their own pros and cons for usage. As glass countertops are modern but it is very difficult to keep them free of spots and fingerprints. Stone countertops are durable and can be easily maintained, but it is expensive.
Once you have decided the countertop material, you have to decide regarding the decorative edges. Square edges, angled edges and round edges are the options available for choosing the right edges of the countertops.
Bathroom vanities for kids:
The vanities for kids should be actually kid-friendly. It is always unsafe for kids to stand alone in the bathrooms due to wet bathroom and slippery tiles. Hence, you should use such vanity in your bathroom which is simple and safe for your kids. The platform of the vanity should be non-slippery so that the kids can easily brush their teeth and wash their hands.
Different ideas for bathroom vanities:
Traditional vanities, Victorian- Style vanities, Soothing vanities, floor-to-ceiling vanity, elegant vanities, Stylish vanities, are some of the different ideas to incorporate vanities in your bathroom. You have to choose the perfect vanity suitable for your bathroom.
There is no one who does not want his bathroom to look modern and impressive. Everyone needs well-designed and highly functional bathrooms including bathroom countertops and bathroom vanities. Trained experts will surely help you with your buying decision.
- About Author:
Nicol Jackson is a home improvement expert and recommends Stone by Nature for the purchase of high-quality Bathroom Vanities in different sizes. This leading supplier in America offers up to 60 percent discount on all Bathroom Countertops online. Fast home delivery is ensured to lower 48 states.
Published by Mary Porter on June 18th 2012 | Home Improvement
Published by Paradise Kitchens on December 17th 2011 | Home Improvement
Published by Robert Duce on April 25th 2012 | Home Improvement
Published by Smith on December 30th 2011 | Home Improvement
Published by Mary Porter on June 21st 2012 | Home Improvement
Published by Joy Shiela on January 6th 2012 | Home Improvement
Published by Ahmad on December 30th 2011 | Home Improvement
Published by Meghnath Kumar on March 22nd 2012 | Home Improvement
Published by Simon Disoza on July 12th 2012 | Home Improvement
Published by Amit Sachdeva on July 16th 2012 | Home Improvement
Published by Mark Bruddy on February 1st 2012 | Home Improvement
Published by James Blee on August 4th 2012 | Home
Published by Alwin Lewis on January 17th 2012 | Home Improvement
Published by Alicia Tan on August 1st 2012 | Home Improvement
Published by Alwin Lewis on January 12th 2012 | Home Improvement
Published by Smith on February 10th 2012 | Home Improvement
Published by Amit Sachdeva on May 21st 2012 | Home Improvement
Published by Leona Doris on June 29th 2012 | Home Improvement
Published by Vivian Fox on January 3rd 2012 | Home Improvement
Published by Iren Georgieva on December 22nd 2011 | Home Improvement