What is Plastic Surgery – Trend OR Need?
Plastic surgery is a term of medical. Plastic surgery can be defined as the procedure which is done to correct an abnormality in any of the body part. It also can enhance a normal physical feature.
Plastic Surgery can be broadly categorized into 2 types:
1. Cosmetic Surgery - Cosmetic Surgery can be defined as a specialty in surgery concerned with the correction of disfigurement, restoration of impaired function, and improvement of physical appearance. It is mainly concerned with the reconstruction of the exposed parts. Cosmetic as the name suggest it refers to reshaping and modeling of body tissues, fat, muscle, cartilage and skin. Cosmetic surgery is mainly concerned with improving the beautiful appearance of a person.
2. Reconstructive Plastic Surgery - Reconstructive plastic surgery is done to improve function. It involves maintaining the approximate normal appearance, but that is not its primary or only function. Reconstructive plastic surgery is often referred as simply reconstructive surgery. Cosmetic surgery today is often done also for cosmetic reasons, to remove marks or to change curves or lines.
Use of Plastic Surgery –
• Plastic Surgery has a very positive impact on the patient as there is an increase in self esteem and self confidence.
• Person can function better as malformation can be corrected by plastic surgery.
• This plastic surgery helps a person to live a happy life. His worries can be eliminated as his malformations or problems can be cured.
• Plastic surgery can increase the productivity of a person. A happier and tension free person can perform his duty in a better manner.
• A person who has undergone plastic surgery can give new heights to his career as he will be confident enough to perform any job.
A cosmetic surgeon can change the lives of many people in a positive way. Various problems regarding skin or any malformed body part can be solved successfully by the help of plastic surgery.
Risks of Plastic Surgery –
Every procedure of this world irrespective of the area it belongs has a set of advantages and disadvantages. There is always some risk in adopting any type of surgery. But we can always minimize the intensity of risk. For that it is very important to choose a best clinic which is providing this service.
Dr. Fiorillo’s Clinic is one of the best clinics which provide the service of plastic surgery in NYC. However few risks regarding plastic surgery can be listed below:
• Different people may react differently to the treatment and procedure.A procedure which is useful for a person can be harmful for other. So it is very important to apply correct procedure on different types of skins.
• In case of side effect consult a doctor and follow his instructions seriously.
• Cost of the procedure is very high so if there is something wrong there will be a huge loss.
• It is very important to identify all possible allergies and negative reactions the body might have towards the treatment before the surgery.
Published by Andrew Rob on March 15th 2012 | Health
Published by Nicoleflourweens on December 28th 2011 | Health
Published by Nathan Jone on July 16th 2012 | Health
Published by Pitter James on December 16th 2011 | Health
Published by Nathan Jone on February 17th 2012 | Health
Published by Amber Dorsch on January 21st 2012 | Health