What are the Advantages of Cellulite Laser Treatment
This article answers the question “what are the advantages of cellulite laser treatment?” particularly of the phenomenal Cellulaze cellulite reduction technique. The Cellulaze™ cellulite laser workstation is manufactured by Cynosure® and received FDA approval in January 2012. The success of the procedure is attributed to the superior combination of a 1440 nm Nd: YAG laser with SideLight 3D™ technology. Cellulaze is the first treatment to address the structural causes behind cellulite formation. It is ideal for cellulite deposits in the thighs and buttocks.
The Cellulite Treatment Process
Before going into the benefits, here is a description of the procedure. The plastic surgeon would first mark the regions to be treated using a marker pen. He would then make tiny incisions in the marked area. This would be followed by the application of a numbing solution or administration of local anesthesia. The Cellulaze laser fiber, threaded through a cannula is then made to pass through the incision sites. The next step is utilization of the advanced 3D™ fiber to level fat bumps, release regions of skin depression, and encourage collagen secretion to increase skin elasticity and thickness and therefore its smoothness. The melted fat is then gently pushed out.
Cellulite Laser Treatment – The Benefits
• Minimally Invasive – Only minute incisions would be made at the treatment site.
• Effective – Unlike other cellulite reduction techniques which just do surface treatment (on the epidermis), Cellulaze works over the fibrous septae beneath the skin and hence is more effective.
• One-time Treatment – It is the first and sole one-time-only cellulite reduction solution in the world. All other treatment options require repeat treatments to maintain results.
• Versatile – This cellulite laser treatment may be used to treat both small and large regions of cellulite buildup.
• Short Duration Procedure – It can be completed in about one to one and a half hours.
• Wide Awake Procedure – You can see the procedure in progress as you would be given only local anesthesia.
• Considerable Increase in Thickness and Elasticity of Skin – A clinical study has proved Cellulaze capable of increasing skin thickness and elasticity by 25% and 29% respectively and that too even after a period of one year.
• Short Downtime – You can get back to your normal home or office routine in a day or two.
• No Hospital Stay – Cellulaze cellulite laser treatment can be done at a surgery center or in the physician’s office and does not require the patient to stay in the hospital.
• Minimal Surgical Trauma, Scarring – The procedure causes minimal discomfort. Following the procedure, you may have some aches and just some light bruising. The scars are minute and hardly noticeable.
• Really Safe –The smart ThermaGuide™ delivery system prevents over-treatment by ensuring safe temperature endpoints. Its advanced SmartSense™ technology for motion control prevents inconsistencies and hotspots.
• Lasting Results – The results would improve over the course of three months to a year and optimal aesthetic outcomes would be there for a minimum of a year.
Choose the Right Plastic Surgeon
It is true that the advantages of cellulite laser treatment mentioned here are clinically proven. However, if you want to really get these advantages for yourself, you should ensure that your Cellulaze treatment is done by a plastic surgeon who is qualified to do it. In addition, he should have successfully completed a CME accredited online course and have had detailed training in the procedure. He should also be working at an accredited plastic surgery center.
Sarah Kathey - About Author:
Cellulaze is making headlines for being an effective cellulite treatment option. The procedure is ideal for women who need to get rid of cellulite from their butt, thighs and hips.
Published by Emily Walters on March 29th 2012 | Health
Published by Emiley David on December 10th 2011 | Health
Published by James Blee on March 22nd 2012 | Health
Published by NinaCook on May 5th 2012 | Health
Published by Jessamy Vyt on March 6th 2012 | Health
Published by Julia Bennet on December 17th 2011 | Health
Published by Vidiya on December 20th 2011 | Health
Published by Iclinic on April 18th 2012 | Health
Published by Akansha on November 28th 2011 | Health
Published by Canberra Marketing on December 3rd 2011 | Health
Published by James Blee on April 25th 2012 | Health
Published by Drcraneorthodontics on March 16th 2012 | Health
Published by Andrew Rob on December 15th 2011 | Health
Published by Makjonson on February 15th 2012 | Health
Published by Lula Belle on December 28th 2011 | Health
Published by Makjonson on December 22nd 2011 | Health
Published by Belredcosmetic on May 10th 2012 | Health
Published by Vervena on January 27th 2012 | Health
Published by Mrserenity on June 15th 2012 | Health
Published by Priyanka Sharma on June 11th 2012 | Health