The perfect snack food
In gigantic cities like the metropolis people generally have a very fast tracked lifestyle. Like technology changes every three months, in the same way it feels that such cities changes every three seconds, just with the blink of eye. Lifestyle in such cities are quite fast paced and instant. People need to rush themselves a lot to full their dreams. There is a lot of rush for name, fame and money. Success is something after which every one is running; every one in such a city wants to reach the zenith of success. In this rush for success people generally forget to take care of their health. But there are some snacks which can be very helpful for health of such busy people.
Snacks are something which we like to munch in leisure time. Snacks are liked by every one and it becomes our partner in every situation. If we are sad we look forward to the snacks as our partner in loneliness, it becomes our partner when we are happy along with our friends. When we are watching movie it is along with us, when we have to run for work we automatically take some snack to munch. If we are so much of snack eater then it is really very necessary that we take proper care of what types of snack we are eating and how good it is hence, it is essential to keep an eye on what you are taking in snacks.
When we are talking about snack the very first and favorite of all comes up the chart is pop corn. Popcorn is very beneficial in all its respect but if it is cooked properly. Many times people cook popcorn in some type of vegetable oil which harms a lot. Simple pop cooked pop corn with a little of salt and them enjoy it. There are numbers of benefits of eating popcorn such as it builds bone, muscles, tissue, it even aids digestion and is very good for teeth. Some health benefits of eating popcorns are as follows:
• Popcorn furnishes need roughage
• Popcorn is abundant in minerals
• Popcorn is rich in calories
• Popcorn is a good source of nutrients
• Popcorn is full of vitamins
Bottle guard benefits are as follows:
• Its low fat and cholesterol content make it a light, low-calorie addition to any diet.
• Its high fiber content helps reduce constipation.
• The bottle gourd comprises 96 percent water, which makes it ideal for quenching thirst.
• It also provides multiple vitamins and minerals including iron, sodium, potassium and trace elements.
• When the liver is unable to filter nutrients properly, the bottle gourd can help restore liver health. Its sodium content helps balance liver function. Its thirst-quenching and fatigue-fighting properties also assist proper liver function.
• Bottle gourd also fights urinary tract infections. The alkaline in it counteracts acidity associated with urinary tract infections, and relieves pain while passing urine. The bottle gourd is even believed to break down calculus or stones in the urinary system.
• It is often used as a remedy for premature baldness and graying. Juice from the bottle gourd's leaves can prevent and cure balding and jaundice.
• Bottle gourd can relieve symptoms of asthma and bronchitis, and also reduce headaches.
• Its benefits for the nervous system include treatment of such disorders as insanity and epilepsy.
Book_mydoctor - About Author:
This article has been written and posted by a health advisor working at bookmydoctor.com, who also provides free of cost consultancy to patients and advise on various topics like Benefits of eating popcorn By visiting the site, you can read articles on health benefits of eating popcorn and bottle gourd benefits and For more information click the Hyperlink.
Published by Julia Bennet on April 17th 2012 | Health
Published by Cody on February 16th 2012 | Health
Published by Amery on July 5th 2012 | Health
Published by Mary Porter on June 16th 2012 | Health
Published by Julia Roger on November 25th 2011 | Health
Published by Ashish Pandey on February 25th 2012 | Health
Published by Ashtonleigh on February 8th 2012 | Health
Published by Thomas Andrew on March 6th 2012 | Health
Published by Dorothy Hickman on June 5th 2012 | Health
Published by Book_mydoctor on June 1st 2012 | Health
Published by James Blee on July 20th 2012 | Health
Published by Sean Burke on April 23rd 2012 | Health
If you’re undecided about whether or not to take a gap year, here’s a quick summary of its b...
Published by Ashish Pandey on April 7th 2012 | Health
Published by Julia Roger on June 13th 2012 | Health
Published by Dental Implants on June 27th 2012 | Health
Published by Calantha Quana on February 13th 2012 | Health
Published by Meghnath Kumar on February 23rd 2012 | Health
Published by Alarm Systems on March 12th 2012 | Health
Published by Baterna Farms2 on July 23rd 2012 | Health