Loss Weight Now Ask Me How
Every person wants to loss the weight but not a control your diet and take to spicy & oily foods because it so testy. To lose weight, you need to get your body to use up these stores of fat. The most effective way to do this to:
• Reduce the amount of calories you eat
• Increase your levels of activity
This is why experts talk about weight loss in terms of diet and exercise. Someone who increases the amount they exercise, but maintain same diet and calorie intake certainly lose weight. You must burn approximately 3500 calories over and above what you already burn doing daily activities. That sounds like a lot of calories and you sure wouldn't want to try to burn 3500 calories in one day. However, by taking it step-by-step, you can decide just what you need to do each day to burn or cut out those extra calories. Below is a step by step process for getting started.
• Get out and about at the weekend, Leave your car on the drive and walk to the shops. Try to incorporate longer walks in to outings to the park, coast or countryside take a picnic, so you are in control of what you going to eat that day.
• Every extra step you take helps. Always use the stairs instead of the lift, or get off the bus a stop before the usual one and walk the rest of the day.
• Use commercial breaks between TV-program to stand up and do exercise, or consider using an exercise bicycle in the living room while watching your favorite programs.
Exercise is probably the most important key to increasing your metabolism and damage off excess fat. The best time to exercise to lose weight by burning your stored fat is in the late afternoon/early evening before dinner. Second best is in the morning before breakfast. To lose weight quickly, never skip a meal.
Anzal Dikosta - About Author:
Published by Fitness Watcher on May 18th 2012 | Health
Published by Makjonson on January 19th 2012 | Health
Published by Webmaster on June 20th 2012 | Health
Published by Makjonson on March 7th 2012 | Health
Published by James Smith on December 29th 2011 | Health
Published by John Abrahm on March 5th 2012 | Health
Published by Louis Philips on January 13th 2012 | Health
Published by John Abrahm on January 9th 2012 | Health
Published by Vidiya on December 16th 2011 | Health
Published by Fitness Watcher on February 23rd 2012 | Health
Published by Makjonson on February 10th 2012 | Health
Published by Tonymiller on January 12th 2012 | Health
Published by James Blee on June 5th 2012 | Health
Published by Jacques Fernadiz on April 11th 2012 | Health
Published by Fitness Watcher on April 20th 2012 | Health
Published by Makjonson on January 12th 2012 | Health
Published by Ankur S. on March 9th 2012 | Health
Published by William James on December 27th 2011 | Health
Published by Fitness Watcher on May 20th 2012 | Health
Published by Goldenlimca on December 14th 2011 | Health