Excellent solution for hair loss problem
•HairExtra is exactly as the name says – adding more hair to your head, naturally and effortlessly. Organic fibres between 0.3mm – 0.5mm thick are topped onto your existing hair. Charged with static electricity, these fibres grab onto each and every hair strand, resulting in a fuller, thicker hair that looks undetectably natural. To lock your extra body in, simply spray on the HairExtra Holding Spritz.
HairExtra is so secure, it ensures that your hair stays in place even in wind or rain and as long as you need it to. When you are at home, simply wash away with no residue left. Lightweight, natural finish HairExtra fibres are made of the same organic Keratin protein as human hair to ensure the closest match to texture. The effect is natural, soft and lifelike. This is the best solution for balding.
• Easy, fast application Simply shake on natural hair fibres and let the Spritz work its magic. You will have a fuller head of hair almost instantly in 5 seconds flat with little effort.
• Everyday use for men and women HairExtra is priced for everyday use and integrates easily into your existing grooming routine. Also suitable for both men and women of all ages.
• Weather and sweat-proof You can trust HairExtra's performance under circumstances without compromise to your current lifestyle. Even at the gym, outdoors or overseas, HairExtra stays secure and in place.
• Protective and moisturising HairExtra Holding Spritz contains moisturising ingredients to promote hair growth and also shield hair from damaging UV rays.
• Safety guaranteed Using biodegradable ingredients, HairExtra products are proven safe from all skin allergies. There is no risk of harm from contamination or inhalation.
• ISO and Research approved HairExtra is recommended by the Alopecia Society and has received the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and Hair Research Society Seal of Approval for its safety.
• What are HairExtra Hair Fibres? HairExtra Hair Fibres are made of 100% organic keratin. Keratin is an incredibly strong protein that is found in abundance in skin, hair, nails and teeth. In other words it doesn't come any more natural than this!
Hair Fibres are cut into microscopic lengths by a precision laser. Electrostatically charged, they cling to your existing hair to give a much thicker and fuller head of hair. Scalp visibility will become a thing of the past.
• Does HairExtra Hair Fibres give a natural look? Yes. Because the hair fibres are so incredibly small with vibrant colour they blend in to your natural hair brilliantly. You or anyone else will not be able to tell the difference.
• Can HairExtra Hair Fibres affect hair growth. Are they safe? As these Hair Fibres are 100% natural you can be assured that they are perfectly safe to use. No harmful chemicals or additives are contained within HairExtra Hair Fibres.
• Can I use a comb after applying HairExtra? Yes. If you still wish to comb your hair, we recommend using a wide toothed comb. Generally, most HairExtra users apply the hair fibres and style it into place using their hands and fingers.
• Can I use hair gel or similar products with HairExtra? Yes you can but you may not achieve your desired effect. HairExtra Hair Fibres are designed to be applied to dry hair. Gels (especially wet look gels) may cause fibres to clump and affect their ability to attach to your hair correctly.
• What colours are available? HairExtra Hair Fibres are available in a choice of 6 different colours. No matter what your colouring (greying or highlights) you can easily combine colours to blend in naturally with your own hair. Currently though, we only stock HairExtra in black.
• How long can a 25g container of Hair Fibres last? This depends on the size of area to be covered as well as the frequency of application. Generally, a 25g container can last up to 70 days.
• Can HairExtra Hair Fibres stain clothes or bedding? No. HairExtra Hair Fibres are 100% colourfast. Colour will not pass onto fabrics or your scalp.
• Will HairExtra Hair Fibres fall out in the wind and rain? No. HairExtra Hair Fibres have the highest electrostatic quality of any hair fibres on the market. The additional use of a fixing spray will help to secure the fibres in place.
• How do I remove HairExtra Hair Fibres from my hair? Simply wash your hair with regular shampoo to remove all the hair fibres.
Published by John Abrahm on January 13th 2012 | Health
Published by Makjonson on January 27th 2012 | Health
Published by Makjonson on February 15th 2012 | Health
Published by Drnumb05 on March 22nd 2012 | Health
Published by Makjonson on January 12th 2012 | Health
Published by Jane Cyrus on March 23rd 2012 | Health
Published by Makjonson on February 10th 2012 | Health
Published by Stefenm on June 6th 2012 | Health
Published by Carsonmrtn08 on July 11th 2012 | Health
Published by John Abrahm on January 9th 2012 | Health
Published by Therese Laserase on June 4th 2012 | Health
Published by Justin Mark on December 22nd 2011 | Health
Published by Jane Cyrus on April 27th 2012 | Health
Published by Steven Taibu on July 20th 2012 | Health
Published by Therese Laserase on January 4th 2012 | Health
Published by Makjonson on January 19th 2012 | Health
Published by Makjonson on January 12th 2012 | Health
Published by Ajay on July 6th 2012 | Health
Published by John Abrahm on January 3rd 2012 | Health
Published by Therese Laserase on December 8th 2011 | Health