Diets for summer to Avoid its Allergy
Our health is not weather proof though it naturally adapts in a little changed-temperature. But it turns dangerously unbearable when there is a rapid drop or raise in the temperature. Summer is preferably good time to go outside and enjoy the weather. But as the saying goes ‘happiness is followed by sadness’ and so like in summer. Though it is the weather to be enjoyed but there is also some risks for our health. Its activities add additional risks to the body. Be sure to be safe in the summer, a little carelessness, even, can bring disaster for your body. The hot weather mainly affects your body skin so to be staying away from it we should have the proper and relevant diet. The outdoor activities normally are the possibility of allergy. The allergy causes of sneezing, runny nose and eye itching sometimes it also causes the asthma attack for the some people. We are here mainly concerned with the summer diet to avoid its negative effects and to prevent energy.
• Fruits are surely the good for the summer. Include as much fruits in your diets as you can. Mainly the water melon, musk melon, apple, bananas, grapes, peaches.
• Food items s with the water contained should be top of your list. Because water dehydrates your body. The vegetables maintain the nutrients in your body. Vegetables such as cabbage, carrot, cauliflower, tomatoes, cucumbers, sprouts should be in your diet.
• You can also add soup as your summer diet, soup of tomatoes or mixed vegetables helps to keep your body cool.
• Avoid taking heavy spicy things. Junk foods like samosa, pizza, burgers possess high elements of oil which increases the metabolism in the body and that results to the thermal effects on the body.
• Eat barriers it will help to lose your weight. Lose weight causes various problems and also drink plenty of water.
• You should add plenty of vegetables or salads to your diet. Eating five different types of vegetable importantly produce fiber, vitamins and minerals.
• Besides your daily meals, you can choose one snack every day. You may have this either of the two saves (100 calories) or splurge (250 calories). The more you consume the save items the more you lose the weight.
• Don’t take coffee and tea and alcohol as they increase urination problem. It adds sensations to your urine.
• Heat from sun causes headache. So always were sun glasses to prevent the allergy.
• Were light and cotton clothes in the summer it protects you from of heat of sun.
• Always take two times bath in summer to keep away from the sun and it protects your skin to receive allergy.
• After being in public places wash your hands with water and soap to reduce the risk of catching cold and sneezing problems.
• However, if you feel like flu symptom, consult your doctors on the very first day.
Priyanka Sharma - About Author:
The writer of this article is having a long term experience in the health, beauty and personal relationships, the writer is providing information about Diet Plan for Summer and writes so many articles on How To Prevent Allergy, the writer is also answering the questions like Tips for Good Health.
Published by Marcus on March 15th 2012 | Health
Published by Ashish Pandey on June 19th 2012 | Health
Published by Amit Sachdeva on March 14th 2012 | Health
Published by Ashish Pandey on February 2nd 2012 | Health
Published by Alicia Miller on May 21st 2012 | Health
Published by Wills Loren on March 2nd 2012 | Health
Published by Sean Burke on April 23rd 2012 | Health
Published by Ashish Pandey on December 15th 2011 | Health
Published by Acupuncture Kid on January 24th 2012 | Health
Published by Rockeysheen01 on January 3rd 2012 | Health
Published by Maryam Keon on December 26th 2011 | Health
Published by Carsonmrtn08 on June 16th 2012 | Health
Published by Frederick Stange on February 15th 2012 | Health
Published by Gabriel Ryan on May 6th 2012 | Health
Published by Carolmoore on March 29th 2012 | Health
Published by Sylvia Tyson on December 8th 2011 | Health
Published by Julia Roger on July 4th 2012 | Health
Published by Internet Marketing on January 18th 2012 | Health
Published by Nicoleflourweens on December 15th 2011 | Health
Published by Kevin on May 10th 2012 | Health