Diet Meal Plan: Your Guide to Healthy Eating
No matter how many fad diets you may have tried, the only sure way to lose weight is by making changes in your diet meal plan. It really is that simple!
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, weight gain leading to obesity has become a serious issue throughout the US:
• 33% of adults in the US are classified as obese.
• 66% of US adults are either overweight or obese.
• 30% of kids from ages 2 to 19 are classified as overweight or obese.
• If this weight gain trend continues, 100% of Americans will be either overweight or obese by 2048!
These statistics are shocking, to say the least. Not only are more adults overweight than ever before, but a large percentage of children are overweight or obese, leaving them at risk for health issues both now and in the future.
If you’re hoping to lose weight fast, you can make simple changes to your diet meal plan to impact your health and pass on healthy habits to your children. By taking action today with a healthy diet meal plan, you can improve your quality of life, while watching the pounds melt away…
3 Healthy Tips to Improve Your Diet Meal Plan
1. Cut out processed foods altogether. If you stop buying processed foods like cookies, cakes, and junk food, you won't have the temptation to eat them - plain and simple! Instead, substitute whole, fresh foods in their place, like fruits and vegetables.
Making the simple switch to eat fruits and vegetables instead of processed foods for snacks and meals will automatically lower the amount of calories that you eat each day; at the same time, you'll be providing your body with essential vitamins and minerals to keep energy levels stable all day long to improve your health dramatically.
2. Reduce portion sizes. One of the easiest ways to lose weight is by taking control over not just what but how much you eat. It's still possible to have a hard time losing weight by eating too much healthy food.
If you don't want to count calories, simply pay attention to the portion sizes in your diet meal plan. The best way to keep track of portions on your plate is by using the palm of your hand as a guide. One portion of an entrée should be the same size as your palm; if it's any larger, you're definitely eating too much!
3. Don't fall into the diet food trap. While it may seem enticing to eat cleverly packaged diet foods that are advertised as low-fat and low-calorie, they're much more trouble than they're worth. The best way to keep your calorie count low and to get the vitamins and minerals you need is to eat fresh, whole foods like fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and lean proteins.
For starters, packaged diet foods are much too expensive. On top of that, they’re often loaded with sugar and chemical additives, even though they may be advertised as "low-fat"!
Fitness Watcher - About Author:
http://www.thefitnesswatchers.com offers you easy and guaranteed lose weight fast programs which are sure to bring your old thin and sexy figure back. How to lose weight is extremely easy with the various weight loss programs when dealing with the company. Different ways to lose weight are based on scientifically proven techniques.
Published by James Smith on December 29th 2011 | Health
Published by William Folley on December 29th 2011 | Health
Published by Sam Winget on December 20th 2011 | Health
Published by Louis Philips on January 13th 2012 | Health
Published by Fitness Watcher on April 19th 2012 | Health
Published by Marry Brewett on May 23rd 2012 | Health
Published by Fitness Watcher on February 23rd 2012 | Health
Published by Julia Roger on June 20th 2012 | Health
Published by Avena Sowell on February 24th 2012 | Health
Published by Dr. Kamran Khazaei on January 17th 2012 | Health
Published by Fitness Watcher on January 22nd 2012 | Health
Published by John Smith on December 5th 2011 | Health
Published by Fitness Watcher on May 18th 2012 | Health
Published by Vidiya on December 16th 2011 | Health
Published by Fitness Watcher on May 20th 2012 | Health
Published by Andy Wagon on January 18th 2012 | Health
Published by Chris Adam on March 5th 2012 | Health
Published by Jack on April 15th 2012 | Health
Published by Micron Associates on June 6th 2012 | Health
Published by Makjonson on February 15th 2012 | Health