Book a Party and Get Ready to Enjoy!
A Birthday is always special. This day is important and unique to the birthday girl or guy. And a surprise birthday party is like a cherry on the cake. But throwing a surprise party is a big task but if you are able to pull it off well, it is very rewarding.
Surprise Birthday Party
It is your best friend’s birthday party and you want to surprise him or her and want to celebrate this day. To throw a surprise birthday party, you can Book A Party theme in one of your best friend’s favourite clubs. A traditional surprise party is also a good option. You can have your best friend’s favourite foods and drinks be served during the party. Another option is a surprise out-of-town getaway. You can pick a place where your friend has always wanted to go and organize a surprise trip to that place.
If you are planning a birthday party in the club, you do not want to mess up with your facial make-up. Here are some great tips for you about what you things you should and should not do while applying make-up.
• Always wash your face with cold water and then apply your moisturizer. Cold water helps in blood circulation. Moisturizer will hold the make-up for a long time. So, it becomes important to apply moisturizer before you start doing your make-up.
• Always apply make-up after 2-3 minutes of applying your skin care products. This is important for people who have skin problems like acne or pimples.
• Never apply make-up in a rush. Take as much time as you want to get ready for the party. But be focused while doing make-up. You certainly do not want to stand out in the party in a bad way.
• If you use both concealer and foundation on your face, put concealer first and then foundation. The color of the foundation should merge with your skin tone. The foundation colour should be a little lighter than your skin-tone. A darker foundation colour than your skin-tone will look like a disaster on your face and I am sure you do not want to look wasted in your best friend’s birthday party.
• There is a technique of applying foundation on your face. If you apply foundation in left and right motions, your concealer will be displaced. So, the best way to apply foundation is with a sponge. Press the sponge on one single spot and then move it slowly and lightly to one side. No doubt, it is time consuming but it is rewarding also.
• After correctly applying your foundation, you can apply your eye pencil, eye shadow and lipstick. Whatever make-up you apply, it should look like a natural makeup.
With correct makeup and a birthday party in function, you are all set to enjoy this party and give your friend a big surprise. It is very easy to book a party in any club. All you have to do is call the concerned person in the club, make some initial payment, choose a theme and menu and your party is set up.
Published by Peter Robinson on March 14th 2012 | Health
Published by Stella Richard on May 9th 2012 | Health
Published by Dr. Sarkozy Mikal on March 7th 2012 | Health
Published by Wills Loren on February 24th 2012 | Health
Published by Hipolit Jan on December 24th 2011 | Health
Published by Findahealth on July 20th 2012 | Health
Published by Tedd Woods on July 3rd 2012 | Health
Published by Justin Bieber on August 25th 2012 | Health
Published by Gary Tobin on June 18th 2012 | Health
Published by Smith Wymondham on January 2nd 2012 | Health
Published by Harry on January 25th 2012 | Health
Published by James Blee on December 21st 2011 | Health
Published by Tedd Woods on January 20th 2012 | Health
Published by on July 4th 2012 | Health
Published by Adam Stive on June 27th 2012 | Health
Published by Mark Millan on January 15th 2012 | Health
Published by Greame Shaun on June 22nd 2012 | Health
Published by MarlonNigel on December 20th 2011 | Health
Published by Jenny Decosta on July 20th 2012 | Health
Published by Madison Carter on March 28th 2012 | Health