Autism symptoms- a checklist of whether your child has Autism
Autism is not the kind of ailment that set off; rather this is the misery of people who have loved ones undergoing from the devastating developmental disorder. Once you have a loved one identified with the situation, you just have to straighten out and hope that some advance research will one day give way to results that will heal the condition. If your child may have autism, and you wait for your doctor to analyze it, you may be crippling your child's prospect. Sensing signs of autism early can considerably recover the results of treatments to lessen the symptoms of autism.
The autism symptoms below usually are those that we look for in kids but they can relate to older children as well.
• If you call your young child's name, and he or she does not react, this is not a positive thing. At a definite age, your toddler or young child should identify and respond when you call their name.
• Evasion of eye contact can show up before time, it can even be one of the autism symptoms predictable in infants. Many autistic babies do not want to be held or embraced. The mother may speculate if she is doing something incorrect and may not comprehend until much later that autism is to fault, not her. Along with this, there is a tendency to not look at people's faces when your child converse.
• One symptom is a general indifference to people. Your child might not observe someone else is in the room, or if he does, he will not try to interrelate with them or react to any endeavor to try to connect with him.
• The next symptom is obsession with particular objects or things. Many children with autism will focus closely on one item to the barring of everything else. Like, they may observe the sun hit the window continually, or have a preferred toy that they will never give up.
• Focusing on facts and blocking out all else is another symptom. One example of this is a young child who plays with a toy car, centers all his notice on the rotating wheels. Perhaps he rotates them over and over and doesn't play with the car the way another child might.
• Does your child execute the same actions over and over again? Fixatedly plays with a piece of string? Going through certain actions that they can't quite split out of? Having very set customs with their toys that you can't break or else it will lead to a big meltdown? This is another indication.
• Autistic kids are prominent for this. Disney movies are a particular favorite. Many kids with autism feel at ease by likeness, and it makes them feel safe to watch the same movie over and over or the same part of the movie again. Since they know what is going to happen, there are no shocks. This makes the world safer to them.
• Rocking or coiling is other common early autism symptoms. This is what is known as a self-stimulatory behavior. It is often used to try to lock the world around them out when they are inundated. This way, they can concentrate on the internal stimuli of rocking instead of all the other emotions that come along.
• Self-injurious behavior is another ordinary sign of autism. This can often take the form of hitting one's head or hand-biting. It is done out of irritation.
• Delayed speech is a common autism symptom. Kids with autism will often not chat until they are 3, 4, 5 or older. Some people with autism will not at all verbalize.
Visit http://www.spectrumig.com/ for more information.
Spectrumig - About Author:
Thanks for giving your valuable time for reading my article about the theme Autism Symptoms. If you enjoy reading my article on the theme Autism Symptoms please give your valuable comments.
Published by Spectrumig on January 12th 2012 | Health
Published by Annphilip on February 22nd 2012 | Health
Published by Kate Horstmann on June 14th 2012 | Health
Published by Vidiya on December 19th 2011 | Health
Published by Jacob Oram on May 29th 2012 | Health
Published by Annalopez on March 5th 2012 | Health
Published by NewYorkCardiacCenter on July 3rd 2012 | Health
Published by Annphilip on February 15th 2012 | Health
Published by Rosemaryharris19 on April 2nd 2012 | Health