An explanation about PLASTIC SURGERY
Plastic surgery can be defined as the process of correcting or restoring any part of body which is suffering from deformation. Plastic surgery can be broadly classified into following categories:
1. Blepharoplasty – It can be defined as the surgery of the eyelids. This procedure can correct droopy eyelids and can help you to look younger and impair your vision.
2. Facial scar revision - Facial scarring can be caused due to a wide variety of sources. These resources may include accidents, surgery, a burn or acne. Successful facial plastic surgery can reduce the signs of some facial scars and thus can beautify the face.
3. Forehead lifts – First signs of aging begin to appear in the brow and forehead area due to the effects of sun, wind and the pull of gravity. This facial plastic surgery procedure will tighten loose skin and remove the excess forehead wrinkling and drooping.
4. Mentoplasty – Mentoplasty is defined as surgery of the chin. A well-defined chin can have a dramatic effect on one's profile and can contribute in beautifying the face.
5. Rhinoplasty – It is the surgery of the nose. Surgery of the nose is the most common request because correct shape of nose doubles the charm of the face.
6. Rhytidectomy - It can be defined as the surgery of the face. Aging is impossible to avoid. So as the years pass by, the effects of aging begin to appear on the face and neck, including crow's feet near the corner of the eyes, forehead lines, and folds around the chin and front neck area. Sun exposure and heredity habit leads to this problem. Having a face lift can help in improving the looks and thus it leads to increase in our self confidence.
7. Wrinkle treatment - Facial wrinkles, whether it is fine lines on the surface or deeper creases and folds can be reduced by this clear-cut procedure. Plastic surgery can be a great help in removing or minimizing wrinkles.
8. Breast Augmentation – Breast Augmentation and breast implant is done to enlarge, reduce or reshape the breasts. Dr. Fiorillo owns a clinic where breast augmentation in New York is done.
Men and women are equally interested in plastic surgeries in order to fix-up the signs of aging and correcting the deformed parts. There are different procedures and types of surgeries for both men and women. The main purpose of plastic surgery is reduction of scars on skin or hiding marks created by injury. Before getting it done or proceeding for the operation, one must consider all the pros and cons of modern medical method. Because it is a very crucial process and even a small mistake can ruin the life of the person. So the patient who is undergoing this treatment should first analyze all the factors. Apart from the patient cosmetic surgeon should be also very careful regarding this surgery. Physical, emotional and psychological reasons have been associated with women opting for plastic surgeries. The common intention is to look beautiful and charming.
Published by Nathan Jone on December 29th 2011 | Health
Published by Gary Tobin on April 17th 2012 | Health
Published by Agnes Paul on December 13th 2011 | Health
Published by Torontofacialplastic on December 1st 2011 | Health
Published by Godwin on July 12th 2012 | Health
Published by RubyJones on February 23rd 2012 | Health
Published by Ferzaad Moosa on November 25th 2011 | Health
Published by Nathan Jone on March 2nd 2012 | Health
Published by Nathan Jone on February 3rd 2012 | Health
Published by Pitter James on December 16th 2011 | Health
Published by Atul Sharma on May 16th 2012 | Health
Published by Robert Brown on December 27th 2011 | Health
Published by Torontofacialplastic on January 27th 2012 | Health
Published by John Smith on November 30th 2011 | Health
Published by Aronphillip on February 15th 2012 | Health
Dentists offering cosmetic dental services also offer excellent standard of services for kids ag...
Published by Nathan Jone on June 18th 2012 | Health
Published by John Sena on May 10th 2012 | Health
Published by Torontofacialplastic on January 6th 2012 | Health
Published by Smith Wymondham on January 24th 2012 | Health
Published by Amber Dorsch on January 21st 2012 | Health