Alternative Cancer Treatments - Breast Cancer Risks
It’s good to be a woman; it is always a pleasure to be a woman. You've an opportunity to give birth to another human being and impart your lives to them. Having said that, you will find a lot of pains that a woman also goes through - menstruation, dysmenorrhea, birth trauma and others and the most usual -- cancer of the breast.
The pain of having breast cancer can be difficult; it can be one of the more painful encounters a woman can encounter.
Now, to reduce or to avoid breast cancer from coming into your life, in this informative article, you'll learn what the breast cancer risks are. You might be doing some of these nowadays and this can be helpful and may convince you to do what’s right and stop practicing these risk factors. It is grouped into 2; one is the risk factors that you simply cannot alter or avoid and Lifestyle-related risks.
The risk factors you can't change
1. Aging and Gender - Simply being a woman gives you one the risks of getting breast cancer. A man can also have breast cancer having said that; this disease is 100 times more prevalent to women. Your chance of getting cancer of the breast heightens as you get older.
2. Genes - Occasionally or most of the time, a disease can be passed down. You might like to ask your folks or your grandfather and grandmother if you have any history of breast cancer or some other disease that could be a potential risk factor.
3. Race - Almost certainly, a white woman can easily develop breast cancer than that of an African-American woman. However, an African-American woman who has cancer is more likely to die than a white woman.
Lifestyle-related risk factors
1. Having children - Females who have no children or who have no child after the age of 30 have a greater risk of getting breast cancer. Getting pregnant at a young age decreases the potential for getting breast cancer. However, numerous studies have found out that a woman using oral contraceptives carries a greater risk of getting breast cancer.
2. Alcohol - Decrease your alcohol intake because it's among the risk factors that we have on the list legal right now. Studies show that the use or intake of alcohol increases the risk of getting breast cancer compared to non-drinkers. People who consume at least 1 alcoholic drink a day have a very small risk of getting this cancer, having said that, anyone who has 2-5 drinks daily has a greater risk of obtaining cancer. Also, excessive alcohol intake may increase the risk of developing a number of other cancer types.
3. High Risk activity - There are a lot of evidences wherein certain activities may also provide you with a higher risk of getting cancer. Stress, insufficient sleep, an unbalanced lifestyle that can harm both you and your health are considered major risk factors. Doctors advise women to take a walk and workout every week to reduce the risks. By walking, a woman lessens the risk of getting cancer by 18%.
A risk factor is anything that affects your chances of getting a disease. There are a lot of different ways to reduce cancer and its risks. Taking proper care of yourself and watching your diet and physical exercises can help you reduce the risk. The catch here is always, how can you reduce the risks? And exactly what are the things that you ought to avoid. Hope this informative article helps you!
Paula J. Jimenez - About Author:
Over the last nine years, New Hope Medical Center has used very effective non invasive Cancer Therapies to thousands of patients. Offering Alternative Cancer Treatments with a personal approach to each person based on their body makeup, New Hope Medical Center treats Cancer differently, but definitely better.
Published by Sam Bradson on December 22nd 2011 | Health
Published by Jamesalexjendra on March 20th 2012 | Health
Published by Leithjason on January 12th 2012 | Health
Published by Jenny Decosta on July 20th 2012 | Health
Published by Vapourettes on December 13th 2011 | Health
Published by Vjneel on January 12th 2012 | Health
Published by Azzarra Lafif on January 11th 2012 | Health
Published by Nathan Jone on January 18th 2012 | Health
Published by Sunny Sahot on February 6th 2012 | Health
Published by Ema Sis on July 12th 2012 | Health
Published by Julia Roger on March 19th 2012 | Health
Published by Ashtonleigh on February 21st 2012 | Health
Published by Johnharvay on January 3rd 2012 | Health
Treatment procedures of Orthodontics Centreville VA are highly sophisticated and up-to-date. The...
Published by Priyanka Sharma on June 18th 2012 | Health
Published by Osborne Skin on January 27th 2012 | Health
Published by Ema Sis on May 14th 2012 | Health
Published by Cristeenajohn on August 7th 2012 | Health
Published by Julia Roger on January 12th 2012 | Health
Published by Stefenm on July 20th 2012 | Health