Do you know how dangerous diabetes can be
Diabetes has become very common problem today. Many factors contribute to the development of diabetes such as sedentary life style, constant stress, poor eating habits etc. diabetes is a serious health problem, and its effects are far reaching. It affects multiple organs in the body. More information about the disease can be obtained with the help of diabetes 3d animation. It offers all kind of relevant and useful information.
Diabetes in a person arise when the blood sugar level in a person increases it happens because the body doesn’t produce enough insulin or the cells do not respond to the insulin produced by body cells. It results in the increase of blood sugar.
The symptoms of this condition are frequent urination, increased thirst, increased hunger.
Mainly diabetes can be of three main types
• Type 1 diabetes
• Type 2 diabetes
• Gestational diabetes
Type 1 diabetes results when our body stops producing insulin. In this condition the insulin is provided through outside.
Type2 diabetes results from insulin resistance. In this condition the body cells fails to produce insulin. It’s a most common type of diabetes.
Gestational diabetes targets pregnant woman who have never had diabetes before. It arises due to the high blood glucose level during pregnancy.
• The signs and symptoms of diabetes are frequent urination, increased thirst and increased hunger. The symptoms of this condition may develop rapidly in type 1 diabetes while it may take a little more time in case of type 2 diabetes.
• If the body glucose level remains high for long time then it may leads to changes in the shape of lenses of the eyes. It results in the vision changes. Blurred vision is a common complained of this problem.
• Diabetes increases the risks of many complications although its complications may arise after many times like 10 to 20 years later. It damages the blood vessels. It doubles the risks of heart diseases like heart attack etc.
• Diabetes also damage the small blood vessel that affects blood vessel formation in the retina of the eye that cause symptoms like reduced vision, blindness etc. it also leave its impact on the kidneys.
• Diabetic dermadromes can also occur because of diabetes, it’s a condition in which skin rashes appears. Diabetes 3d animation is helpful in providing more information about the problem.
There may be several causes behind diabetes such as genetic factors, environmental factors, lifestyle factors etc.
The chances of getting affected from this problem can be reduced by taking healthy diet. Protein rich diet should be taken; green vegetable should be included in the diet plan. Besides this fast food and junk food should be avoided. Daily exercise is always recommended. Exercise for 3 to 4 days in a week is enough to keep the body fit and fine.
It’s always said that prevention is always better than cure so; proper cure should be done to remove the hazards.
Published by Hazel Ickes on August 13th 2012 | Government
Published by GERALD FRANCIS on August 4th 2012 | Government
Published by Justin Barber on July 18th 2012 | Government
Published by CYNTHIA VALDEZ on July 27th 2012 | Government
Published by TRAVISFREEMAN on July 24th 2012 | Government
Published by Tedd Woods on June 18th 2012 | Government