Improve Your Lifestyle with Mirch Lifestyle’s Ayurvedic Summer Special Tips!
Mirch Lifestyle, a one-stop content based one-stop support system that brings multi-faceted information from various aspects of an individual’s lifestyle. To improve your lifestyle, it suggests that ‘This time, don’t think of lifestyle change as a resolution but as an evolution’. Lifestyle is the keyword for well-being and with the latest lifestyle issues it is one of the best ways to improvise your way of life. Ayurveda ‘the knowledge for long life’ or Ayurvedic medicine is a Hindu system of traditional medicine native to India and a form of alternative medicine. Ayurveda definition points out the balance and synergy of the holistic approach of the ancient sages that is relevant, practical and empowering in the present scenario. Ayurvedic Lifestyle Support assures that assures that Ayurveda guide us medicinal way for a better health, stand by us and help in each and every moment of our life. Ayurveda offer good beauty tips which is widely followed for healthy life and discussed about in various beauty tips articles.
According to Ayurveda, summer is the season of Pitta, the body’s fire principle. Pitta’s qualities are hot, light, mobile, sharp, and oily. It governs the heat in the body and is responsible for digestion, perception and intelligence. Because Pitta shares many of the same qualities as summer, it is more common for our bodies and minds to suffer from conditions resulting from aggravated Pitta during the summer months. In summer, Pitta-type physical imbalances are inflammations, infections, skin irritations, hyper-acidity, heat rashes and diarrhea are more common and Pitta-type emotional imbalances such as impatience, anger and intolerance are experienced more often. Simple adjustments in our diet as healthy habits and lifestyle will help in these imbalances.
Mirch Lifestyle suggests few ‘Ayurvedic Diet Tips for Summer’ to balance your Pitta dosha and to make a long-lasting and positive lifestyle and behavior changes from Ayurveda:
• Mirch life style suggests you to choose healthy habits which pacify Pitta and opposite in Pitta qualities, select foods and drinks that are naturally sweet, bitter and/or astringent. Limit or avoid things that are pungent, salty and sour especially: hot spices (such as cayenne, garlic, dry ginger and mustard seed), breads that contain yeast, fermented foods, caffeine and alcohol.
• Drink six to eight glasses of cool water per day. In Ayurveda, it is believed that extremely cold or iced drinks extinguish the digestive fire. Mirch Lifestyle recommends that for optimum health, it is best to take all drinks cool, warm or at room temperature.
• In terms of fruits, Mirch Lifestyle suggests you to enjoy fruits like apples and berries rather than sour or citrus fruits.
• Eat plenty of sweet and bitter vegetables like cucumbers, spinach, celery and zucchini rather than pungent veggies like raw onions, hot peppers and tomatoes.
• Choose white, wild or basmati rice rather than brown rice and go for quinoa, barley and bran rather than rye, corn and millet.
• If you can tolerate dairy products, use ghee, cow’s milk, goat’s milk, unsalted butter and unsalted cheese. Ice cream is ok, on occasion. If you are prone to congestion or weight gain it may be better to avoid it. Sour cream, buttermilk, and salted dairy products are not recommended, especially during the summer.
• Avoid heating spices like cayenne, chili peppers and mustard seeds. Fresh ginger is ok, but do not use dried ginger. Sprinkling coconut on foods is also a cooling treat.
• If you eat nuts, choose almonds.
• Chamomile, dandelion, fennel, licorice and mint teas are best. Coffee and yerba mate are not recommended. If you drink coffee, add cardamom as an antidote.
Seasonal balancing act is an important task which we need to regulate our lifestyle. Ayurvedic Diet Tips for Summer Season is a good way to start as per Mirch Lifestyle experts.
Read more to improvise your lifestyle with A Click! For amazing multi-faceted articles, tips and many more, visit www.mirchlifestyle.com today.
Vivek Thapar - About Author:
Mirchlifestyle.com is an online content based venture of U.S. Based online media and marketing agency, Mirch Media. It is a content based website whichcaters to multiple facets of an individual’s lifestyle. Home Maintenance, Fashion & Style (Hair Skin & Make Up, Clothing, Diamond Jewellery), Health &Fitness (TODDLER Care, Fitness, Kids Care (1-12), Family Health, healthy life
Published by Alonzo on July 23rd 2012 | Fitness
Published by Robert Samuels on December 15th 2011 | Health
Published by Carsonmrtn08 on June 30th 2012 | Health
Published by Mike Bate on February 17th 2012 | Health
Published by Julia Roger on June 18th 2012 | Health
Published by Ashish Pandey on June 19th 2012 | Health
Published by Morganmoran on June 11th 2012 | Health
Published by Gymcompany on July 6th 2012 | Fitness
Published by Camili on July 5th 2012 | Health
Published by Andy Decosta on June 20th 2012 | Health
Published by Meghnath Kumar on April 11th 2012 | Health
Published by Wenddymadden on February 14th 2012 | Health
Published by Frank Windram on February 23rd 2012 | Health
Published by Avena Sowell on February 24th 2012 | Health
Published by Sean Burke on April 23rd 2012 | Health
Published by Lisa Parker on January 4th 2012 | Fitness
Published by Meghnath Kumar on February 23rd 2012 | Health
Published by Johann Kaufmann on March 30th 2012 | Health
Published by Johnstuard on February 16th 2012 | Health
Published by Sharen on January 5th 2012 | Fitness