Get Relaxed by Swim Spa Exercises
The latest trend to beat the tiredness and relax is the swim spa. It essentially consists of swim spa exercise right in the backyard of the house, in the personal swimming pool. Those with small backyards too can install the required amenities and enjoy a relaxed evening just like in a spa. The trend has caught much attention as they provide the required comfort, just like in professional spa. Spa treatments Vancouver suggests indulging in swim spa for treating body sores and knots in the veins due to hectic lifestyle.
There are essentially two types of swim spa designs,
• The first kind consists of an all inclusive unit that consists of a pool. This pool is fitted with water jets for the spa exercises. The pool can be used for laps while the water jets offer resistance due to the feeling of waves. The pool can also be used for spa styled soaking and relaxing. These units are smaller in size and can be placed in the backyard, patio or even indoors.
• The other kinds of units are larger in size and have a separate swimming pool area and a spa area. This setting allows people to swim and soak in the spa separately. The water jets can be fitted in both the parts, or only in the spa area, according to the preferences.
Various Swim spa Exercises
• Kickboard Resistance exercise: This exercise is one of the best methods to strengthen leg muscles and also increase endurance levels. To do this exercise, one must use a kickboard and a wade and grab them and then turn on the water jet for enough resistance. Now one must extend their hands outwards while grabbing the kickboard in the hands and begin paddling. The paddling should be consistent and position must be maintained all the time.
• Underwater Bike exercise: This exercise is ideal for those who do not want to strain their muscles and joints much and are looking for an easier training option. A small stationary bike can be placed into the pool. Now the swim spa should be started and the water must be filled up to the desired resistance that is against the pedal direction. Once the set up is complete, individuals can start pedaling for 10 minutes at a stretch.
Benefits of Swim Spa
• Muscle Strengthening: Resistance training within the water helps to tone down muscles and thus get rid of extra body fat.
• Resolving Arthritis: While exercising in the water spa, the joints and ligaments are much safe and thus exercising becomes easier.
• Relief from Pain and Stress: Due to hydrotherapy jet, the body is able to relax and the soreness of the body minimizes.
Thus it is obvious from the given information that investing in a swim spa unit is a profitable investment as it has many health benefits and also helps the body to relax after a hectic day. Spa treatments Vancouver suggests installing a swim spa in the backyard for spa comfort right at home.
Michelvar Smith - About Author:
Author offers many levels of sophisticated aesthetic and technologically advanced treatments including Spa Treatments Vancouver and body contouring among many other noninvasive services.
Published by Ema Sis on May 14th 2012 | Health
Published by Osborne Skin on January 27th 2012 | Health
Published by Nathan Jone on January 18th 2012 | Health
Published by Priyanka Sharma on June 18th 2012 | Health
Published by Jamesalexjendra on March 20th 2012 | Health
Published by Andrew Rob on April 23rd 2012 | Fitness
Published by Laser Centre on January 25th 2012 | Fitness
Published by Stefenm on July 20th 2012 | Health
Published by Cristeenajohn on August 7th 2012 | Health
Published by Johnharvay on January 3rd 2012 | Health
Treatment procedures of Orthodontics Centreville VA are highly sophisticated and up-to-date. The...
Published by Jenny Decosta on July 20th 2012 | Health
Published by Ema Sis on July 12th 2012 | Health
Published by Azzarra Lafif on January 11th 2012 | Health
Published by Ashtonleigh on February 21st 2012 | Health
Published by Julia Roger on January 12th 2012 | Health