Caused by a blockage in the oil glands, Chalazion Treatments occurs when you get swelling in your lower and upper eyelid. Basically it is a painless condition formed by the inflammation of the meibomian glands. It slowly enlarges on your eyelid. Being a chronic granulomatous enlargement of the meibomian glands, a layer of tear is produced by the meibomian glands by lubricating the margins of the eyelid. The tears and swelling in the eyes occurs due to sub acute inflammation of the eye lid and also due to stye. Chalazion Treatments is not cancerous in nature and it is a type of enlargement which occurs in your eyelid. This condition mainly occurs after stye which is also an eye condition.
Causes, risk factors and incidences of this condition:
• It is caused by a duct’s blockage which drains one of these glands.
• A fluid is produced by the gland that lubricates the eye as well. These glands are called meibomian glands. The eyelid has about 100 glands which are found near the eye lashes. It is also caused by meibomian glands due to which the duct gets blocked because of an infection, for an instance tumor, abnormal growth and a meibomian stye. The trapped oily fluid which is in the eye lid drains away naturally when the blockage breaks it selves.
The symptoms of this condition are:
The symptoms are increased tearing, sensitivity to light, eyelid softness and aching swelling on the eye lid.
How you can prevent from this situation
The eye lid should be proper cleansed which may prevent the occurrence of this condition in the people.
To reduce the clogging of the ducts, the eyelash area should be cleaned properly with a baby shampoo.
If you feel a pain in your upper and a lower lid of your eyes, then wash it at least 4-5 times with cold water.
How it can be treated
• To stay away from tumor, if this problem keeps on coming back then it should be biopsied.
• The first treatment requires 10 to 15 minutes at least 4-5 times a day. It will make softer the hardened oil; it will also promote the healing and drainage due to which the duct gets blocked. It may need to be surgically removed in a case if it gets bigger. It will be done so that you won’t get a scar on the skin.
• If you want to get rid of this problem then start using the antibiotic eye drops some days before other wise it will be of no use.
• It often vanishes itself without taking any kind of treatment in a month or so.
When you need a medical advice from a doctor
• If the lumps on the eyelid gets enlarged, which is also connected with the loss in the area of the eyelashes, take an immediate appointment with your doctor.
• If the swelling continues to be on your eye lids, then take an appointment with the health provider or else warm compresses should be applied.
Eye Press - About Author:
I am content writer of the eye-press site and i am bring for you something Now you can purchased online
Published by Aninditaa Chatterjee on April 21st 2012 | Fitness
Published by James Blee on April 25th 2012 | Health
Published by Emily Walters on March 29th 2012 | Health
Published by Annalopez on March 6th 2012 | Health
Published by Glenn Farrier on March 16th 2012 | Health
Published by Adair Sawyer on December 5th 2011 | Health
Published by Fireiirvin on December 13th 2011 | Health
Published by Orcutt Wilson on March 20th 2012 | Health
Published by Canberra Marketing on December 4th 2011 | Health
Published by Vjneel on January 24th 2012 | Health
Published by Ashtonleigh on July 9th 2012 | Health
Published by Ollierene on August 20th 2012 | Health
Published by Makjonson on February 15th 2012 | Health
Published by Maria Adli on March 17th 2012 | Health
Published by Jessamy Vyt on March 6th 2012 | Health
Published by James Blee on March 22nd 2012 | Health
Published by Alexs on March 29th 2012 | Health
Published by Cumurciuc Andrea on January 26th 2012 | Health
Published by Priyanka Sharma on June 11th 2012 | Health
Published by Mrserenity on June 15th 2012 | Health