Basically it is an eye condition where the eye-lids gets itchy, red and swelling occurs at the base of the eyelashes. It is a swelling of the eyelids which is caused by a surplus growth of bacteria that are found in some of the allergies, on the skin, oil gland of the eye lids etc. The crusts are formed on the surface of the eye and also it becomes very irritated by which it may cause the eye lids stick together when you get in the morning.
The symptoms of Blepharitis Treatment are:
• You will find your eyelids greasy and inflamed.
• At the base of your eyelashes, crusts can be formed. Also, scales and tiny flakes can be appeared on your eyelids which look like dandruff.
• In this eye condition, both eyes will be affected.
• Your eyelids may stick to each other when you get in the morning. You will find an irritation in your eye lids.
• The eyelid’s tiny glands may get block and would get filled with an oily fluid.
There are also 3-4 other conditions which may happen to you .These are connected with Blepharitis Treatment. So, you may have these conditions as well. These are:
• Seborrhoeic dermatitis
• Dry eye syndrome
• Rosacea. Its symptoms are central facial redness and facial flushing.
• You may also have meibomian blepharitis, due to your eyelid’s tiny glands do not function normally.
How it can be prevented?
These are some of the steps by which Blepharitis Treatment can be prevented easily. These are:
• Do not rub your eyes with your dirt fingers, your eye make up should be removed properly before going to the bed, you should always keep your face and hands clean and when ever you have an irritation in your eyes, go and wash at least 4-5 times with cold water.
• Eye make up should be avoided if you are in the early stage of treating this condition. If you want to make use of the eye products for eye makeup then make sure to replace the products because they may seem to be infected.
How it can be treated?
This condition cannot be cured however it can be controlled and treated .If you do not take care of it, it can become a serious problem for you like you can have an injury and scarring to the eye tissue. These are some of the steps which can be followed to treat this problem:
• Wet a clean wash cloth in warm water. Squeeze the wash cloth, and it is to be placed over the closed eyelids for at least 5 minutes. Again wet it to maintain the preferred temperature. This will help in softening the crust and loosening oily debris.
• The wet warm wash cloth is to be placed over the index finger and a diluted solution of mild soap and a baby shampoo is to be applied.
• One eye is to be cleansed at a time. Using the horizontal strokes, rub the wash cloth using your finger over the eye lashes gently.
• Clean carefully with a clean wet warm washcloth. Let your eye gets dry.
Published by Cumurciuc Andrea on January 26th 2012 | Health
Published by James Blee on April 25th 2012 | Health
Published by Iclinic on April 18th 2012 | Health
Published by Ollierene on April 26th 2012 | Health
Published by Vervena on January 27th 2012 | Health
Published by Julia Bennet on January 28th 2012 | Health
Published by Vjneel on January 24th 2012 | Health
Published by Ollierene on August 20th 2012 | Health
Published by Sam Bradson on December 22nd 2011 | Health
Published by Lula Belle on December 15th 2011 | Health
Published by Dr. Kamran Khazaei on January 17th 2012 | Health
Published by Jim Sergil on January 18th 2012 | Fitness
Published by Makjonson on January 19th 2012 | Health
Published by NinaCook on May 5th 2012 | Health
Published by Dentalcarenyc on February 13th 2012 | Health
Published by Ryan on March 9th 2012 | Health
Published by Canberra Marketing on December 4th 2011 | Health
Published by Therese Laserase on March 1st 2012 | Health
Published by Fireiirvin on December 13th 2011 | Health
Published by Andrew Rob on December 15th 2011 | Health