Beauty Tips: Mirch Lifestyle Recommend Beauty Foods for You!
As per the trends of our Latest Lifestyle, It is highly essential that you improve your lifestyle by eating right and natural food for a beautiful and young skin. Mirch Lifestyle is a one-stop content based one-stop support system that brings multi-faceted information from various aspects of an individual’s lifestyle. In this beauty tips article, Mirch Lifestyle suggests the following beauty foods for beautiful and young skin. The foods you consume affect not only the health of your inner organs but also your outer appearance. As our skin is the largest organ in our body, it requires a healthy diet to stay lively.
You need to eat right beauty foods as follows for a vibrant skin health:
• Mirch Lifestyle suggests all the berries for a very beautiful skin. Berries like Strawberries, blueberries and blackberries are not only delicious but also high in rich antioxidants that stream up to help you keep your skin looking young and fresh.
• As per a study conducted in 2006, researchers tested over 1,000 food samples to determine their antioxidant levels. It was not founded that these three berries, along with raspberries and cranberries, ranked in the top 50.
• The antioxidants in berries are extremely effective at counteracting the negative effects of free radicals, such as those that are generated by excessive sun exposure. Antioxidants help by protecting cells, prevent further damage, guarding against premature aging and keeping your skin looking youthful and vibrant.
• The next beauty food suggested by Mirch Lifestyle is Carrot, a vitamin-rich veggie that enhances health of your skin.
• As a concentrated source of beta carotene, Carrots is converted by the body into Vitamin A which is a powerful anti-aging mineral.
• Carrots are also packed with Vitamin C that supports the formation of skin collagen, keeping skin looking youthful and healthy.
• Improve your lifestyle by eating right food like Avocados. This summer guacamole is awesome for your skin health and vibrancy.
• Apart from being an excellent source of vitamins C and E and minerals, Avocados are packed full of healthy omega-3 fatty acids that prevent skin from drying out.
• In a study conducted in 2010, it was found that Avocado extracts are effective in reducing UV-induced cellular damage after sun exposure.
iv. Brazil nuts
• As a lifestyle support tip, Mirch Lifestyle recommends ‘Brazil Nuts’, a beauty-enhancing nut. Brazil nuts not only help you to protect the skin from the damaging effects of the sun’s ultraviolent rays but also reverse discoloration and wrinkles caused by sun exposure.
• These skin-protecting powerhouse nuts are an excellent source of vitamin E, a fat-soluble compound necessary for healthy skin and eyes.
• Brazil nuts can be beneficial for maintaining healthy skin and also improve the appearance of hair.
For More Beauty Tips articles and many more great help articles, tips and many more, visit www.mirchlifestyle.com today.
Vivek Thapar - About Author:
Mirchlifestyle.com is an online content based venture of U.S. Based online media and marketing agency, Mirch Media. It is a content based website whichcaters to multiple facets of an individual’s lifestyle. Home Maintenance, Fashion & Style (Hair Skin & Make Up, Clothing, Diamond Jewellery), Health &Fitness (TODDLER Care, Fitness, Kids Care (1-12), Family Health, healthy life
Published by Johnstuard on February 16th 2012 | Health
Published by Emily Walters on March 28th 2012 | Health
Published by Gymcompany on July 6th 2012 | Fitness
Published by Sean Burke on April 23rd 2012 | Health
Published by Anoop TU on January 9th 2012 | Fitness
Published by Wenddymadden on February 14th 2012 | Health
Published by Ajay on July 23rd 2012 | Health
Published by Jamessms on March 15th 2012 | Health
Published by Sharen on January 5th 2012 | Fitness
Published by Mike Bate on February 17th 2012 | Health
Published by Madison Carter on March 29th 2012 | Health
Published by Blossom Dana on December 19th 2011 | Health
Published by Carsonmrtn08 on June 30th 2012 | Health
Published by Tasha Peach on January 30th 2012 | Health
Published by Ricky Martin on June 22nd 2012 | Health
Published by James Bradson on January 5th 2012 | Health
Published by Robert Brown on December 6th 2011 | Health
Published by Meghnath Kumar on February 23rd 2012 | Health
Published by Andy Decosta on June 20th 2012 | Health
Published by Robert Brown on December 21st 2011 | Health