Chase Credit Card Offers Attractive Balance Transfer Card Options
The New Year can mean a whole lot of new debt! This is a time a time when many consumers are thinking about reducing their expenses by applying for a credit card offer that provides a lower interest rate then their current credit card. Chase balance transfer credit cards can consolidate your debt to a low interest credit card and help you get your budget in order.
When you take advantage of Chase’s credit card offers this post-holiday season you may quali-fy for a Chase Credit Card at 0 % annual percentage rate (APR) terms for the first year. This New Year, when you apply for one of Chase’s balance transfer credit cards, you can consolidate all that holiday credit card debt. As a result, you will be able to save money on interest charges.
A Chase credit card offers attractive introductory terms on all of its following balance transfer credit cards:
• Chase Freedom credit card: 0% APR for the first 12 months on balance transfers made within the first 30 days of opening the account.
• Chase Freedom credit card: 0% introductory APR for six months on expenditures.
• Chase Slate credit card: 0% APR for 15 months on Purchases and Balance Transfers.
In addition for balance transfer cards, Chase credit card offers:
• cash back credit cards
• credit cards with no annual fee
• rewards credit cards
• low interest credit cards
These cards offer such perks as bonus cash back after your first purchase, unlimited 1% cash back on all purchases, as well as cards with no limits. If you have interest in a balance transfer Chase card, be sure to review credit cards available and then compare credit cards to consider the credit needed before you apply for a Chase credit card.
You will maximize your chances for approval by verifying that your credit matches the credit requires for your preferred credit card offers. The following are some tips on applying for a Chase credit card:
• When to apply for a Chase card with Balance transfer:
• You may want to apply for a Chase balance transfer credit card when your credit is in good standing and you’re confident you can pay off your balance every month. This way, you avoid the risk of accumulated interest fees.
• When not to apply for a Chase balance transfer credit card:
• Don’t apply for a Chase card with balance transfer if you may miss monthly payments. Don’t transfer your balance repeatedly if you plan to apply for a car or home loan, since the extra inquiries may affect your FICO score.
• Other ways to save money with a Chase balance transfer card:
• Be sure to transfer balances from other higher interest rate credit cards to low interest credit cards.
• Watch your interest rate for changes: some balance transfer rates will last for an intro-ductory period and then increase later.
• Try to find a balance transfer card that also offers a low interest rate on new purchases.
When you log onto creditcardapplications.com, the best site on the web for balance transfer cre-dit card offers, you can compare credit cards and find the Chase credit card best for you.
Do you know about our credit card search engine? This makes it easy to find chase cards plus other credit cards and then make a card comparison online. Just enter up to 6 personalized criteria and creditcardapplications.com will match you with the top credit cards for your specific needs. You can also review credit cards by category.
Once you’ve found the best credit cards for you, our online credit card applications your Chase card approval is fast & easy!
Alenpaul - About Author:
For more information regarding Chase Credit Card http://www.creditcardapplications.com
Published by Alice Marlen on May 25th 2012 | Finance
Published by Fiona Roy on April 23rd 2012 | Finance
Published by Joseph Richard on April 4th 2012 | Finance
Published by James on March 31st 2012 | Finance
Published by Alisa Alison on June 2nd 2012 | Finance
Published by Ella Trant on June 8th 2012 | Finance
Published by Ian Foster on January 27th 2012 | Finance
Published by Mark Fulton on January 26th 2012 | Finance
Published by Sam Hopkins on December 3rd 2011 | Finance
Published by Ian Foster on February 2nd 2012 | Finance
Published by Alice Johnsonn on January 12th 2012 | Finance
Published by Eric Hannelius on January 18th 2012 | Finance
Published by John Simen on April 9th 2012 | Finance
Published by John Cena on January 11th 2012 | Finance
Published by Mark Fulton on April 12th 2012 | Finance
Published by Alenpaul on January 19th 2012 | Finance
Published by Kam Brar on December 16th 2011 | Finance
Published by Anni on March 2nd 2012 | Finance
Published by Jesse Wallace on June 6th 2012 | Finance
Learning how to use your credit card effectively could help you balance and manage your debts....
Published by Peter Paul on December 22nd 2011 | Finance