Solar Energy for a Sustainable Future
Sources of conventional energy include coal, oil and gas. Use of conventional energy has gone beyond limits by most of the countries around the world. These are non-renewable resources, hence it impacts the environment negatively. That is why there is a greater emphasis today on exploiting the non-conventional sources such as solar, wind, hydroelectric, geothermal etc. However, a larger use of non-conventional sources will depend on the country. Commercial solar solutions will pave the way for a promising sustainable future.
Commercial Solar Solutions
There are several solar power companies around the world that provide the equipment to capture solar power. Solar energy is trapped with the help of solar cells and is converted into electricity. Since this has to be stored, most solar systems utilize deep-cycle batteries for storing. For commercial purposes, power should be available all the time. Hence ‘grid-tied systems’ directly change solar energy into AC power without using batteries.
Technology for commercial solar solutions is very advanced. The most reliable and effective one is a rooftop installation. But open areas and parking lots can also be used to erect solar installations. It is extremely useful for large businesses where factories consume a lot of energy. Most solar power companies provide turnkey solar systems that will give a peak performance.
Solar Energy for Water Pumps
Solar water pumps are used all over the world and it is extensively used in the developing countries. They are used mainly on farms, garden fountains and for watering in commercial installations. The developing countries use them mainly for pumping water from rivers and wells to the villages for personal use.
A classic solar water pump has a solar panel that changes sunlight into electricity which in turn is used to run the water pump. The pump is used to draw water from a well, pond, bore well or even a stream.
Benefits of Using Solar Energy
People have now realized the importance of clean energy and have begun to adopt the technologies used to produce it. Following are some important benefits of using solar energy.
• With solar power all electricity consumption will be free. Your electricity bills will either be reduced or totally eliminated.
• This renewable resource is free from emissions especially greenhouse gases.
• The initial expense of setting up the installation by the solar power companies is the only expense you have to incur. The system requires hardly any maintenance.
• Many countries are encouraging the use of solar power by businesses and individuals by providing attractive rebates such as tax returns, federal and state level incentives etc.
• Businesses using solar power are considered environment friendly which makes them popular.
• Finally, it is available in abundance and with newer technologies better commercial solar solutions can be created
Published by Agamsingh on January 24th 2012 | Family
Published by Agamsingh on January 31st 2012 | Family
Published by Agamsingh on February 17th 2012 | Family
Published by Agamsingh on January 16th 2012 | Family
Published by Agamsingh on January 11th 2012 | Family
Published by Mary Porter on June 18th 2012 | Home
Published by James Blee on March 15th 2012 | Home
Published by Agamsingh on January 12th 2012 | Family
Published by Maryparker on December 7th 2011 | Home