Article Side

Online Article Directory!

Hello Guest! Login or Register to submit articles!

Diet or Big Slice of Pie

By Nathanil Ken Subscribe to RSS | June 29th 2012 | Views:

We see many business owners who have their companies on strict diets. Because their internet marketing is not targeted correctly. This means that their slice of the pie is very thin indeed and correspondingly, results in low enquiry rates and not much business. What can you do to fatten your business up and get a more significant piece of pie? First of all you need to find out what your potential clients are searching for, and how many of them there are. You can do this by using the "Google keyword tool". This will give you a breakdown of how many searches are being carried out on Google over the last month, both locally and globally. Let me introduce you to the pie, your potential clients. In the UK over 93% of searches are carried out using Google. You can optimise your site for Bing, Yahoo any of the others, but that is a diet that could seriously harm your business! So now we know which piece of pie we want - Google pie please. But, the Google pie comes in lots and lots of slices, (search result pages).

Independent research gives us fairly accurate insight into the size of these slices. Here they are in size order. I suggest you go greed and go for the biggest slice! 75% of the Google pie - that is 75% of your potential customers will click on a business that appears in the top half of the results on page one. 19% of your potential clients will click on a business that is listed in the bottom half of the page one results. This means that a massive 94% of business that it generated through online marketing with Google comes from page one. The remaining 6% of the pie is distributed among all the remaining pages. If you know what your target market are searching for, then now you need to optimise your website and target your marketing to get onto the first page of Google, preferably the top half. At PWP Web design we say that if you are on page one for your required search phrase, then you have a great online marketing tool. If you appear anywhere else, you just have a website - and a business on a diet! The decision is yours, let us hope your business soon has a bulging waistline.

Nathanil Ken - About Author:
PWP Web Design and Search Engine Optimisation guarantees to get your company on to page one of Google's natural search results. Contact them today at: He has applied his knowledge and understanding to a wide variety of search engine optimisation and online marketing.

Share on Facebook Tweet It Stumbleupon this post This post is delicious !

Article Source:

Related Email Marketing Articles Subscribe to RSS

Applying the Revolutionary Multi-variant testing Systems towards Website optimisation
Published by John Forrest on March 21st 2012 | Internet Business
Within its statistical idea, multi-variant testing works with one way over playing practices over ad...
Know all about the search engine optimization expert
Published by Dora William on December 29th 2011 | Internet Business
If you are looking for more information about search engine optimization experts, search engine opti...
Importance of Website optimisation designed for Wonderful Payout regarding E Commerce
Published by Aveline Johnson on March 20th 2012 | Internet Business
The value of Website optimisation with regard to level of profitability over e-marketing is without ...
Executing an unbeaten Email Marketing Campaign!
Published by Vadym Gurevych on August 21st 2012 | Email Marketing
Email marketing is still considered as one of the most efficient ways to promote your business onlin...
Striking Email Templates for Business or Personal Needs
Published by Stephenquird on August 18th 2012 | Email Marketing
For the most common man email and its utilities are very important in the current stage of life. Wh...
Beware of Scams in Internet Advertising
Published by Digitaladvert on August 14th 2012 | Email Marketing
Internet though has made our lives significantly easy but with everything comes with a price. A lot ...
Social Networking Marketing
Published by Digitaladvert on August 6th 2012 | Email Marketing
Social networking websites have become increasingly popular in the last five years. Websites like Fa...
Squido Lens - Wallpaper and Why is It So Popular
Published by CYNTHIA VALDEZ on August 10th 2012 | Email Marketing
Squido lens wallpaper comes from way back in the 1980s when wallpaper was back green tiles that popu...
Select and Online Shop Your Email Templates Starting from 1 USD
Published by Stephenquird on August 10th 2012 | Email Marketing
Since the very first of using the process of email for personal as well as business communications, ...