Different Colors of Distance Learning Programs
As stated previously important prelude to fresh fallout for business, opening doors to new professional figures, according to recent estimates, more and more requests in the future. In the U.S., in 1998, more than 50% of expenditure on training in companies public and private was intended for educational experiences based on new technologies. In this sense, it seems that there are good prospects for the different labor markets. It "will always be more likely to think that" requires the following professionals:
1. The mediator of learning, able to identify and meet the training needs of users
2. The mediator of online resources for education, which, thanks to its deep knowledge of the World Wide Web, and 'able to find, select and evaluate information online and create plans for their use
3. The site designer for the education, on the basis of needs analysis and evaluation of available technology solutions, and 'able to set up and implement a project tailored to each specific situation, and a good knowledge of development environments, languages, success factors and quality of a website
4. The online training planner who, after an analysis of needs and evaluation of the factors involved, and able to develop plans and strategies for the solution of the problem, to choose the technological solutions more' appropriate to assign the roles, evaluate costs and return on investment (ROI)
5. The mentor network , which is a good knowledge of aspects of emotional, cognitive and social aspects of online communications, and able to manage the networked collaborative learning, as well as that of the individual learner, to moderate the discussion groups, known netiquette, is activated to enforce it and has a deep technical knowledge of network communication tools
6. The expert network for human resource management knows how to choose the best technology solutions for learning, work and other activities for all the collaborative network, in which interactions are central to the intra-and inter-group
7. Expert on technology platforms for online learning which takes care of e-learning technology solutions, which can assess the quality, as well as the applicability and usability in various contexts.
Currently, the demand from the labor market for these professionals is so 'high that the gap between supply and demand and far from being bridged.
In general, these are professionals who work in close synergy with each other, to 'internal structures of private, public, academic, research, training, design. It is expected that Italian companies, such 'as, in part, and' already 'happened in reality some' overseas, will be more and more likely to investing in distance learning, as well as bringing lower costs in the long run, than face to face, the employee more responsibility, allows them to choose a curriculum more suited to his professional needs, with immediate relapse of the learning work, to update their curriculum, according to his needs 'and its interests, based on how and when he set out to create, so, an individualized learning path, in which he is an active player in first person in this process.
Mukesh Kumar - About Author:
Get connected to distance education in india including nims university courses and manav bharti university courses that bring you with detail information about distance degree programs.
Published by Rob Colbourn on December 19th 2011 | Education
Published by Steve on February 7th 2012 | Education
Published by Steve on January 19th 2012 | Education
Published by Vikas Purohit on March 15th 2012 | Education
Published by Steve on January 11th 2012 | Education
Published by Anushka Kapoor on January 17th 2012 | Education
Published by Mary Porter on June 23rd 2012 | Education
Published by Albert Xavier on December 26th 2011 | Education
Published by John Botha on December 14th 2011 | Education
Published by Harry Martin on April 19th 2012 | Education
Published by Rogar Mur on January 17th 2012 | Education
Published by Harry Martin on March 22nd 2012 | Education
Published by Roger Pointing on December 15th 2011 | Education
Published by Editor123 on May 2nd 2012 | Education
Published by Rogar Mur on December 29th 2011 | Education
Published by Esl-schools on June 19th 2012 | Education
Published by Jeff Thomson on January 24th 2012 | Education
Published by Maaya on December 3rd 2011 | Education
Published by RAMKY on July 31st 2012 | Education
Published by on January 21st 2012 | Education