Why small businesses seek to hire OS Commerce developers?
OS Commerce is a shopping cart based on the open source platform and this is primarily one of the most important reasons why small businesses seek to hire OSCommerce developers. In the current scenario, success is defines by resource optimization and how smartly an enterprise uses the communication mediums and channels. It wouldn’t be a wrong thing to deduce that online business ventures like Flipkart and e-Bay are doing much better than their other retail counterparts. The only parity between online shopping businesses and the regular retail ventures like Pantaloons is their belonging to the retail domain. Even though their business models, supply chain mechanisms, target audience varies; one can safely argue that the bigger retail giants are following in the footsteps of the smaller ones in terms of having a strong online presence. Flipkart and e-Bay stand strong in the face of evolving business paradigms owing to a considerable strength in the respective choice of shopping carts. If carefully researched, one might find that evolving and smart online business implement shopping carts that are based on the open source. This is primarily the reason why OSCommerce development has taken such significant heights in the software development industry.
Small business chose open source based OS Commerce because of several reasons. They are:
• OS Commerce can be easily managed since it has a mechanism with which installation and payment options can be automatically set up. On setting up the store, an OSCommerce programmer can add innumerable products in a short span of time.
• OS Commerce has a seamless shipping and payment functionality as a result of which buyers are easily able to buy through multiple options like cheques, money orders, PayPal. The shopping cart also provides smart taxation and shipping functionality. Thus retail enterprises can set a tax format as per different countries and follow it.
• OS Commerce works seamlessly with different kinds of SSL certificates thereby, ensuring secure the credit card transactions through the website. Also the shopping cart software provides the provision of username and password at the time of installation to secure the website and the admin panel.
• OS Commerce shopping cart offers the OSCommerce programmer with a rich set of features to work upon thereby, making the online shopping an experience in itself. The front- end product catalogue and the back end administrative tool are highly customizable thereby, enabling changes in language settings and templates. The customers can also easily search products and view the history of orders. Also, the shopping cart software enables business owners to maintain a customer database by offering the data regarding the total customer visit on their website and the no of repeat customers.
• OS Commerce shopping cart offers great flexibility for adding new templates, modifying or changing banners, and defining the structure of the website as per one’s requirements. The OS Commerce development, over the time, has become a rage with the new generation of developers because it offers easily downloadable modules more than 3000 in number.
From the above discussion it is clear why the software development companies focusing on shopping cart software seek to hire OsCommerce developers.
Published by Victor Radcliff on February 16th 2012 | Internet Business
Published by Hannah Raasch on December 20th 2011 | Internet Business
Published by Sanchita Kumari on June 28th 2012 | E-Commerce
Published by Omkar Bhatula on January 10th 2012 | E-Commerce
Published by Sitikantha Pattnaik on January 9th 2012 | Internet Business
Published by Aanchal Sharma on March 1st 2012 | E-Commerce
Published by Boris Kotevski on January 5th 2012 | Internet Business
Published by Sanchita Kumari on June 22nd 2012 | E-Commerce
Published by Owen Pearce on December 3rd 2011 | E-Commerce
Published by Mark on January 10th 2012 | E-Commerce
Published by Frank Cole on April 2nd 2012 | Internet Business
Published by Sanchita Kumari on August 21st 2012 | E-Commerce
Published by John Smith on August 22nd 2012 | E-Commerce
Published by Sitikantha Pattnaik on February 2nd 2012 | Internet Business
Published by Sanchita Kumari on June 6th 2012 | E-Commerce
Published by Asitava Bose on January 17th 2012 | Internet Business
Published by Sanchita Kumari on June 21st 2012 | E-Commerce
Published by Sanchita Kumari on June 25th 2012 | E-Commerce
Published by Benjamin Strauss on April 17th 2012 | Internet Business
Published by Glen Jones on December 3rd 2011 | E-Commerce