Safe Herbal Remedy for Diabetes, Natural Cure
Diabetes is a very common health disorder these days. When the body fails to shuttle the digested carbohydrates in to the body cells, glucose accumulates in blood resulting in diabetes. Our pancreas secretes hormone insulin that fosters blood glucose metabolism. A diabetic either does not produce sufficient amount of insulin or his or her body cells stop responding to insulin no matter how much it is produced. When the body produces insufficient insulin, a person gets Type 1 diabetes. When the cells become unresponsive to insulin, Type 2 diabetes occurs. Gestational diabetes strikes pregnant women. When diabetes occurs to someone below 20 years of age, it is called juvenile diabetes. The common symptoms of diabetes include frequent urination, excessive thirst, excessive hunger, tremendous weight loss, fatigue and blurry vision. The possible diabetes triggers are heredity, aging, obesity, fat-rich diet, high blood pressure, high triglycerides, physical inactivity and excessive alcohol intake.
No matter whatever type of diabetes a person is suffering from, he or she needs constant attention and care. A herbal remedy for diabetes can improve the quality of a diabetic's life and keep his blood glucose or sugar under control. Here are few effective herbal remedies for diabetes:
1. Extract the gel or sap from Aloe Vera leaves and take it daily. This is an effective herbal remedy for diabetes.
2. Drink a glass of bitter melon juice daily. It facilitates glucose oxidation and stimulates insulin production.
3. Ivy-gourd, high in insulin mimetic properties, reduces blood glucose.
4. The leaves of fig tree can serve as a good herbal remedy for diabetes.
5. Bilberry leaves too can effectively lower blood glucose levels.
6. Chew 8-10 basil leaves daily to get rid of diabetes.
7. Drinking the juice from cactus pods can reduce blood glucose levels effectively.
8. Consume 3-5 fresh margosa leaves in empty stomach. You can also consume margosa bark. These relieve diabetic conditions.
9. Gingko biloba is a highly beneficial herbal remedy for diabetes.
10. Consumption of fenugreek seeds can lower blood glucose.
11. Consumption of Indian gooseberry stimulates insulin production and eventually lowers blood glucose levels.
12. Consume onions and garlic in plenty in order to avoid diabetes related complications.
13. Make herbal tea out of sweet potato leaves or ash gourd leaves and drink daily. This is a helpful herbal remedy for diabetes.
All these diabetes herbal remedies are natural and safe. They contain no chemical or synthetic components and are thus free from adverse side-effects.
Published by Qadir on December 30th 2011 | Health
Published by Norrisridley on December 20th 2011 | Health
Published by Jackcruz on May 9th 2012 | Health
Published by Mike Bate on November 30th 2011 | Diabetes
Published by Mike Bate on May 21st 2012 | Health
Published by Carsonmrtn08 on May 29th 2012 | Health
Published by Jessamy Vyt on March 6th 2012 | Health
Published by Jacob Oram on May 29th 2012 | Health
Published by John Abrahm on January 9th 2012 | Health