The Best Way to Approach the Guy You are Interested In
So, you would like to know how to approach that guy you want to know better? You need not fear, for there are many ways to successfully approach that special guy. There is no need to be intimidated: you can learn how to meet the right guy for you.
Here are some tips to help you next time you want to approach that guy you want to know better.
1. Give him the look. You need to let the guy know you are interested in him. One of the best ways to do this is to make eye contact with him. When he realizes you are holding his gaze, this will boost his ego, and in turn allow him to be easier to approach.
2. Never approach a guy as a group. Even though most men seem confident, that is not always true. Most men will find it very intimidating to be approached by a group of women. They automatically feel outnumbered and overwhelmed. The best way to approach a guy is to do so alone. When he knows he just has to impress you, his confidence will go up, and he will be more receptive to you.
3. Ask him to help you. Guys, just like anyone else, want to feel needed. It will boost anyone up when they feel that someone needs their help. So, when approaching a guy ask him to help you in some way. This could be as simple as asking him for directions to where the bathroom is or, if circumstances allow, it could be for you to ask his help fixing something to do with your car, phone, computer, or home.
4. Compliment him. Guys love to receive compliments, who doesn't? So, depending on the setting, you could compliment him on his athletic ability, or maybe on his physical strength. You could compliment his looks, or intellect, as well.
5. Be confident. Anytime you have ambiance of confidence about you that is attractive. Being confident and comfortable in your own skin will always come across to others. You never want to appear too needy, or unsure of yourself. So appearing confident is a real turn on. Be sure of whom you are and want you want and guys will pick up on it for sure.
6. Pretend to know him from somewhere. It can be somewhat cliché' however, pretending to recognize him does seem to work. Pretending to recognize him can open the door for more inquisitions on your part. For example, "I swear you seem so familiar", "where do you work maybe I know you from there." So, right off the bat you found out some information about him.
7. Just introduce yourself. Sure it can seem old fashioned, but sometimes the old ways of doing things are the best. Simply approaching the guy, with a pleasant look on your face, and introducing yourself can work wonders.
These are just a few examples of ways to approach the guy you are interested in. Hopefully they will be of use the next time you get the opportunity to do so. Just be yourself, and let him see the charming, confident woman you are.
DJ Willis - About Author:
If you're looking for other singles in your area to meet then findmykiss.com is going to help you in your quest to find that special someone. Check us out for info on Los Angeles singles, or try speed dating in Los Angeles.
Published by Truconnection on April 26th 2012 | Dating
Published by Truconnection on May 17th 2012 | Dating
Published by Truconnection on July 7th 2012 | Dating
Published by Victorchazs on August 23rd 2012 | Dating
Published by Mary Clab on August 22nd 2012 | Dating
Published by Ivar Thomas on August 18th 2012 | Dating
Published by Aron Duncan on August 14th 2012 | Dating
Published by Lilianramos on August 13th 2012 | Dating
Published by Truconnection on August 8th 2012 | Dating