The Commercial Use of Email SMS Makes Sense in the 21st Century!
The costs and impact of the traditional marketing methods has left a number of marketers to come up with more innovative and cost-effective marketing strategies. Email marketing is one such strategy that provides highest returns at lowest cost.
Whether you intend to simply communicate the latest business details with your employees or want to launch your marketing campaign, you can do it all with the help of a simple yet effective email SMS. Unlike the usual mobile SMS messages service in which you can only send text messages from mobile phones, email SMS service enables you to send email messages on a large number of mobile phones using almost any email programme. The cost and time taken in sending an email text are much lower as compared to the mobile SMS messages, thereby making email SMS service the most preferred marketing tool in the 21st century.
Some of the most difficult-to-ignore features of email SMS messages are given below-
* No software required
* Easy to setup, no training required
* Works well with HTML or basic text
* Records all the message details for future use
Business enterprises, government agencies and non-profit organisations can greatly benefit from using email to SMS services to send reminders, notifications, alerts or marketing ads.
Here, we discuss some common advantages of email to text message service that makes it a perfect alternative to mobile SMS marketing and traditional marketing forms-
* No mobile phone coverage? Not an issue – If you want to send SMS messages, even when you don’t have a mobile phone, email to SMS service is your answer. The modern technology of converting an email into a text message enables marketers to send large number of text messages on different mobile phones and landlines from their existing email programme. So, even if they don’t have mobile phone network, all they need is an Internet-enabled device through which they can access their email account and add the phone numbers of those people with whom you wish to interact.
* Cost-effective marketing source – No matter which industry you belong to, there is always a need for cheaper marketing alternatives that help you get in touch with your customers, and update them about your brand in the most personalised manner – and email SMS messages service is one such alternative.
* World-wide reach – Just the way you can send an email to any other email id across the world, you can also send an email text to any mobile number worldwide. There are no additional costs or network issues when it comes to sending email to text message, making it highly useful in marketing campaigns for a global audience.
* Most-effective for constantly changing marketing campaigns – There are several advertising and marketing firms that have to come up with frequently changing marketing campaigns in order to capture a wide and diverse audience. For instance- if you have to send information about the special discounts on the women’s apparel only to your female customer database, and the men’s apparel discount information to the male customer database, you can easily do it with the use of email to text service. The traditional marketing methods would cost you millions of dollars when running two or more different marketing campaigns.
Jack Samuls - About Author:
Author is an experienced business writer, has been writing in the business world for a long time. The article tells about the features and usage of email sms, sms messages, email text, email to text message, email to sms.
Published by Martin Crowe on January 19th 2012 | Communication
Published by Avena Sowell on April 19th 2012 | Communication
Published by Avena Sowell on January 4th 2012 | Communication
Published by Avena Sowell on March 12th 2012 | Communication
Published by Avena Sowell on March 23rd 2012 | Communication
Published by Avena Sowell on December 2nd 2011 | Communication
Published by Avena Sowell on December 30th 2011 | Communication
Published by Avena Sowell on December 24th 2011 | Communication
Published by Avena Sowell on March 2nd 2012 | Communication