Group SMS is the Way to Go when Sending Bulk Text Message and SMS Alerts
Whether you want to communicate the details of an upcoming meeting to your company employees, or want to integrate SMS marketing strategies to reach out to the targeted customers effectively, group SMS service can be a great opportunity. The group SMS service allows you to communicate with a large number of people with similar interests, in a short period of time and at affordable rates.
In case of normal text message or SMS that you send from your mobile phones to friends, colleagues or others, sending a single text message to too many people can become a tedious job, and can cost you a lot of money. On the other hand, with the help of an SMS software and SMS gateway, group SMS can be sent at once in a more comprehensive and easy manner.
It allows you to send text messages and SMS alerts to unlimited phones with additional features such as SMS in different languages, quick speed, personalisation element, global reach and multimedia support.
Companies that want to save costs on business communication and marketing must integrate bulk SMS service in their operations. Whether it is about communicating the minutes of a conference, latest policy addition, sending SMS alerts, a new product launch or special offer for the customers, mass SMS service enables you to do it all.
There are many leading SMS companies that offer specialised text messaging and mass SMS service for corporates and government agencies. They implement innovative strategies by using different gateway networks and an SMS software.
Discussed below are some reasons, besides cost and time, that make group SMS as the most sought after tool for business communication and marketing-
* Establishes instant connection with the intended user
* Engages the customers/users anywhere any time
* Are more personal and confidential
* Can be personalised
* Two-way communication
* Delivery reports
* Keep track of your communication
* The SMS software is easy to set up and use
* High customer retention
SMS is a spam free mode of communication with a large number of people at nominal rate. Moreover, the time consumed to send 100 or more SMS is the same as sending 1 SMS. Your business gains a strategic advantage through bulk SMS communication and marketing. This advantage is not there in case of telephonic communication.
Some of the precautions that you should take while sending group SMS via computer are discussed below:
* Content should be concise and cover all the necessary points that need to be communicated.
* Do not be pushy while marketing through SMS. It should always be permission-based. You can make your customers subscribe for the SMS alerts service to get the latest updates and special offers.
* Maintain relevance of the text message that you are sending to a large number of people. You need to ensure that each receiver of the message gets some valuable information.
* You must also ensure that the language used in the text message is understood by all the receivers. For instance, if you are sending the messages world-wide, English language should be preferred. Message-Media a business SMS Gateway provider of bulk sms, mass sms, bulk sms messaging, sms mass, send sms messages online and text messaging service offer a 100% uptime guarantee, the only one of it’s kind for US businesses and organizations.
Avena Sowell - About Author:
Message-Media a business SMS Gateway provider of bulk sms, mass sms, bulk sms messaging, sms mass, send sms messages online and text messaging service offer a 100% uptime guarantee, the only one of it’s kind for US businesses and organizations.
Published by Avena Sowell on March 23rd 2012 | Communication
Published by Avena Sowell on March 12th 2012 | Communication
Published by Avena Sowell on March 2nd 2012 | Communication
Published by Avena Sowell on April 19th 2012 | Communication
Published by Avena Sowell on February 15th 2012 | Communication
Published by Avena Sowell on January 4th 2012 | Communication
Published by Avena Sowell on December 2nd 2011 | Communication
Published by Martin Crowe on January 19th 2012 | Communication
Published by Avena Sowell on December 27th 2011 | Communication
Published by Avena Sowell on December 24th 2011 | Communication