Top 4 Organic Clothing Brands for Your Kids
Are you a worried mom who does not want her new born to wear the usual pesticide treated cotton clothes? And are you more worried about the fact that some of these pesticides are tagged as carcinogens by EPA? Look no further as organic clothing is here to save the day.
Though cotton was always known to be soft and breathable material best suited for a child’s skin, such staggering facts in recent days have made parents think twice about using cotton clothes for kids.
The safer alternative is organic clothing that is made from materials grown as per the existing organic agricultural standards. In other words, these are materials such as cotton, jute, silk, wool, etc which are chemical free and has been produced without using genetically modified seeds.
Advantages of Organic Clothing:
• Production of this does not make use of any chemicals
• Chemical residues cannot even enter the environment accidentally
• Organic clothing can be recycled and do not return to the Earth as landfill
• Organic Clothes brands and stores have increased in number and are accessible
Top brands for organic clothes for kids:
The four top brands catering to organic kid’s clothes are:
• Under the Nile – This uses Egyptian cotton that is 100% organic, i.e. chemicals and pesticide free. A standard footie comes at around $26 but one might get better deals on its own website.
• Kate Quinn – Priced at $38 for a footie, this is all about bright colors, shapes and patters. This brand is completely organic and fair trade certified.
• Hanna Andersson – This is a well known brand which stands for quality, reliability and assurance making this one of the favorites of parents. This brand boasts of 100% organic cotton and products that are European Oeko-Tex certified.
• Speesees – This brand is all about 100% skal-certified organic clothing which uses herbal dyes. Its style is colorful and graphic with an urban touch to it.
Published by Mary Porter on June 19th 2012 | Clothing
Published by Nelson on January 25th 2012 | Clothing
Published by Mayank Gandhi on February 1st 2012 | Clothing
Published by Johndy Sons on February 10th 2012 | Clothing
Published by Dedy Indrawan on December 29th 2011 | Clothing
Published by Julia Bennet on January 8th 2012 | Clothing
Published by Alena Scott on December 30th 2011 | Clothing
Published by Bill Gray on August 20th 2012 | Clothing
Published by Ahai Shopping on August 17th 2012 | Clothing
Published by Tony Moz on December 19th 2011 | Clothing
Published by Julia Bennet on January 7th 2012 | Fashion
Published by AngeloEverton on January 29th 2012 | Fashion
Published by Okuniform on December 5th 2011 | Clothing
Published by Shellyqi on March 7th 2012 | Clothing
Published by Ricky Williams on January 25th 2012 | Clothing
Published by Anand on November 28th 2011 | Clothing
Published by AbelardJohn on May 9th 2012 | Clothing
Published by Aalia Bindal on April 17th 2012 | Fashion
Published by Juicekidscouture on February 28th 2012 | Clothing
Published by on March 20th 2012 | Clothing