Doing Secure Mobile shopping in Kolkata
Kolkata, the city of culture and ethics has now seen a major change in the way people go about their shopping. These days a lot of people depend on Mobile shopping in Kolkata, which has also helped the online stores mint a lot of profits. If you have never indulged in Mobile shopping in Kolkata, here are some tip for you to keep your experience, secure:
1. Always go ahead and only buy from a seller who has a mobile compliant website. Also the mobile site has to be secure enough and should enjoy a good reputation. The one way to check the reputation is to look for positive testimonials and feedback on the website and other related places like various social networking websites. Also you should check out how secure the process of encrypted payment is on a mobile phone. Also consider reading about the delivery process and also check out the after sales service.
2. You should always use a low limit credit card, while mobile shopping. This helps to make sure that your limited amount of money is at risk, even if you are buying from an unsecure mobile site. However, it is important that you make sure that in case of any strange activity you should report it immediately to the credit card company.
3. Also you should consider buying using a service like PayPal. Such a service is very secure and keeps the payment, absolutely safe. Because of the reputation being at stake, PayPal and similar services help to make sure that the money does not reach any wrong hands. These services are mobile friendly, so can be very helpful in mobile shopping.
4. When asked to sue a password, chose an option which is not very easy to crack. The ideal passwords are those that have a mix of all cases of letters and a special symbol or a number.
6. It is advisable that you sign up as a verified user with any of the credit card company that has issued you a card. This will offer you a special extra level of security. Also use your CVV number; it is a form of extra security.
7. Never shop on a website that looks and seems fishy. Such websites are phishing scams designed to steal your financial information and your account password.
Simply, follow the above mentioned tips. This will help you with secure mobile shopping in Kolkata.
Published by Aalia Bindal on April 2nd 2012 | Clothing
Published by Aalia Bindal on March 16th 2012 | Fashion
Published by Flipoclick on February 10th 2012 | Clothing
Published by Aalia Bindal on June 7th 2012 | Fashion
Published by AngeloEverton on January 29th 2012 | Fashion
Published by AbelardJohn on May 1st 2012 | Clothing
Published by Aalia Bindal on March 23rd 2012 | Fashion
Published by Sunitakamboj on June 14th 2012 | Fashion
Published by Aalia Bindal on April 23rd 2012 | Fashion
Published by Aalia Bindal on March 7th 2012 | Clothing
Published by Ricoho on June 25th 2012 | Clothing
Published by Aalia Bindal on March 30th 2012 | Fashion
Published by Esha Sahni on May 28th 2012 | Fashion
Published by Aalia Bindal on June 28th 2012 | Fashion
Published by Aalia Bindal on April 17th 2012 | Fashion
Published by Aalia Bindal on June 21st 2012 | Fashion
Published by Aalia Bindal on March 19th 2012 | Fashion
Published by Kahlilgibran on May 11th 2012 | Clothing
Published by Aalia Bindal on May 24th 2012 | Fashion
Published by Robert Duce on May 17th 2012 | Clothing
The shopping malls in Delhi correspond to the vital cure in retail therapy. You can buy an exten...