Why Video CV’s are Best for Job Interviews in Present Days?
We have gone past the first decade of the new millennia and technology is advancing at a rocket speed. There are new inventions introduced in the market every other day. There is a stiff competition in all fields of employment. And the trick is to look apart from the rest of the crowd if you are to earn a top job. So, what makes the difference during an interview? Is it all about the educational qualifications or how many trophies or awards you have won? No, it all comes down to one’s personality and how he/she presents himself/herself. You should be able to speak clearly and confidently, convey the message to the interviewers.
This is the era of cut throat competition in the arena of career building. There are thousands of graduates preparing their CV’s every day. These CV’s are opened and read by many employers and companies. CV is an important element to portray your educational background and other talents that you possess. If there is something impressive in your CV only then will you get an interview date from the employers. But if you have a run-of-the-mill type of a CV then your dreams of landing a good job go in vain. Many graduates make a major blunder in this regard. They do not pay much attention to their CV. Most graduates are still sending conventional CV’s to the employers. Conventional CV’s have become outdated in the present times. Video CV’s are the new innovation in the job field. It makes the applicant stand out from the rest. Video CV not only allows you to portray your educational qualifications, but it also displays your personality. Employers can judge your confidence, body language, appearance and speech performance by looking through video CV’s. In short video CV which is also known as VCV puts whole persona of the applicant in front of the employers.
It is easy to make video CV’s. All you require is a digital camera which has a video feature in it or a video camera. There is a lot of video editing software available online. You can install one such software and give the final touches to your CV. If you want to get best professional touch then there are various video editing centres too.
But before making video CV’s keep the following points in mind:
• Your dressing should be appropriate. Dress as though you are facing a face-to-face interview.
• The location of the shoot should not have any mess or other distractions.
• Make sure you know the job scope you are applying for. This will enable you to ponder on the points that are relevant for the specific job.
• You may research before the shoot to find some questions that the interviewer might want to know. Talk about these questions in your video CV’s.
• You should talk confidently and clearly. One of the best things about any video resume is that you can edit the video and perform re-takes if required.
• The video submitted should represent you properly to the employer. It should tell them how much you deserve the position.
• You should definitely mention your name and other contact details at the end of your video CV.
• Try to keep the video CV short. Ideally video CV’s should not be more than 2-3 minutes long.
You can give a new meaning to your CV with the video CV’s. Keep the above mentioned points in mind and you will definitely create an impression in the job market.
Published by Airbac on May 28th 2012 | Business
Published by Gayathri JanakiDevi on March 16th 2012 | Business
Published by Mr Itai on June 7th 2012 | Business
Published by Newherbal on March 30th 2012 | Business
Published by Sai Manohar on February 12th 2012 | Business
Published by Gayathri SriVasavidevi on August 11th 2012 | Business
Published by Hanliu1003@hotmail.com on November 27th 2011 | Business
Published by Water123 on January 23rd 2012 | Business
Published by Marian Anderson on March 15th 2012 | Business
Published by EugeneYeng on February 2nd 2012 | Business
Published by Nidhigupta on June 20th 2012 | Business
Published by Nidhigupta on May 18th 2012 | Business
Published by Ctscbcs1 on February 1st 2012 | Business
Published by Jaya Honey on December 1st 2011 | Business
Discount Truefabrications.com coupon codes are available in print as well as online. Purchasing ...
Published by James Blee on March 3rd 2012 | Business
Published by Steve Boston on March 6th 2012 | Business
Published by Nidhigupta on May 15th 2012 | Business
Published by Etisbewcorp on August 8th 2012 | Business
Published by Virgil Cross on June 12th 2012 | Business
Published by Amelieconnon@gmail.com on January 19th 2012 | Business