Indian Government Jobs: Really a Good Choice?
India is a country yearly producing lacks of college graduates from numerous streams. Not all these graduates apply to post graduation and other higher studies. Many of them seek for a job with better position and higher pay scale. At the same time thousands of multinational companies are generating employment opportunities due to acceptance of LPG. They are attracting pools of current young minds and talents with eye-catching salaries and other facilities.
Youngsters from metro cities are frequently applying for private companies and are underestimating public jobs. They prefer private sector over government. This is due to belief that government jobs are not for money. They have poor infrastructure and other facilities. Private companies provide fresher salary as similar to public sector officers. Due to attractive salary package, high-class infrastructure, exuberant lifestyle, cars and other facilities, young generation is fascinated to work for them.
This is not the case for job seekers coming from village places. They have faith on public sector jobs for security purpose. It generally happens due to lack of knowledge and exposure to latest developments in technology and other sectors to rural students. Due to poverty spread all over rural India, people residing there can’t dream of a huge salary provided by private companies. They are looking for a secured work held till their retirement. Regime employees are viewed with a respect and these are dream careers for rural Indians.
Why don’t these jobs attract city youth? Though they support to serve people and run the country, they are not accepted by urban job seekers. Here are some points explaining the advantages of government jobs in India for job seekers:
• Public jobs in India provide enough salaries to feed your family. Salaries are linked with qualitative compensation packages and beneficent facilities employees.
• They offer job security in the sense that you are allowed to stay on the job until your retirement, exceptions apart. Generally there are no sudden dismissals until and unless you go wrong.
• Along with basic salary, various compensation benefits are provided to government employees such as provident fund, pension fund, gratuity etc.
• Salaries and pensions of regime employees are revised at regular interval of time by pay commission.
• Workloads are comparatively low here. These work systems and patterns are turning towards modernization and computerization so that work conditions are improving day by day.
• Some central government jobs are hard to land but make available good life style with enhanced standard of living.
• One more benefit is that they provide a chance to give back services to our nation and not to other country.
• They encourage job seekers to think and do for the nation and build prosperity.
Overall, it is seen that government jobs are suitable to those job seekers who want to contribute to national success in conjunction with serving their family at ease. It is one of the ways to have profitable life in our own country.
Ronit Irabatti - About Author:
Ronit Irabatti is the author of this article. He has been demonstrating his writing skills by writing the articles for human research from last two years. He also has a keen interest in writing stuff for job related topics. He has written various articles on jobs in India. He specialized in coverage of HR marketing.
Published by Healthcare Seeker on July 4th 2012 | Career
Published by Theeducator on February 22nd 2012 | Career
Published by RohitIrabatti on July 13th 2012 | Career
Published by Mark Joshef on December 23rd 2011 | Business
Published by Pak Brains on March 18th 2012 | Career
Published by Safinajones on January 6th 2012 | Business
Published by Sambukhari on June 9th 2012 | Career
Published by Aston T Kole on August 18th 2012 | Business
Published by Nidhu Gupta on November 29th 2011 | Career
Published by Simmie on February 1st 2012 | Career
Published by Simmie on March 6th 2012 | Career
Published by Shomik Gupta on December 23rd 2011 | Career
Published by Healthcare Seeker on July 23rd 2012 | Career
Published by Onlinetutor on March 9th 2012 | Business
Published by John on December 9th 2011 | Career
Published by Cameron Gray on January 25th 2012 | Career
Published by Angie Turner on June 16th 2012 | Business
Published by Enrique Hensenberg on August 9th 2012 | Business
Published by Gayathri PraveenaDevi on June 14th 2012 | Business
Published by Ankur S. on May 21st 2012 | Career