Going to an Interview, Come Her First
If you are a fresh graduate seeking for a good job to start your career and you just received your first graduate interview invitation, it would be very helpful if you read some information about graduate recruitment process.
First of all, you need to know that having a graduate interview is much more than the actual 15 minutes of the interview. To get the graduate jobs you want, you will have to work on it before, during, and after the actual interview.
- Before the Interview
• Prepare a professional CV with detailed points about your objective of joining the company, your personal information, contacts and make sure to have a professional email for job applications only and education of course.
• Search for popular interview questions that are available online and make a list of the. Answer all these question in a paper and keep it with you for practice.
• Have a mock interview with the help of a friend or family member to help you prepare for the graduate job interview. If you don’t have any one available, you can simply practice in front of a mirror. Practice is the key to good graduate interview, and don’t forget to wear a nice smile while answering questions.
• Think of the clothes you are going to interview. You shouldn’t be wearing jeans because you’re young graduate. You have to wear professional suit for men or women, avoid excessive jewelry and accessories, and wear a light perfume. Ladies should wear light makeup and stay away from bright colors.
- The interview day
• Make sure to wake up early in the interview day, have a quick shower, and shave if you were a man.
• Have a quick look at the interview questions you were practicing
• Go to the interview and try to be careful of your time. It is recommended to go early about 15 minutes before the appointment.
• Switch your cell phone off so that it doesn’t cause any embracement
• When you enter the interview room, smile and great everyone and don’t sit until they ask you to. Answer all questions calmly and if you don’t know any of the answers, don’t be ashamed of it, and it is also fine to ask your interviewer to repeat the question.
• When all the interview questions are done, ask any questions you have in mind and know when they will get back to you.
- After the interview
When the interview is over, send your interviewers a thank you not and show them your readiness to start working with them.
By this you would be the perfect applicant to graduate jobs and you will have a great edge over all those graduates who just show out of nothing with no preparation at all.
Sahil Goyal - About Author:
Gradvantage is a social networking website for graduates and students, providing career information, graduate recruitment, graduate careers, interview questions, job finding tools, company reviews and details of graduate and internship programs in Australia. For more information please visit: graduate recruitment
Published by Sodablues on January 9th 2012 | Business
There is a broad array of custom umbrellas accessible in the market at the moment constituting, ...
Published by Ashish Pandey on May 5th 2012 | Business
Published by MHT Lighting on July 30th 2012 | Business
Published by Samuel Willie on May 29th 2012 | Business
Published by Ankita Gupta on December 30th 2011 | Business
Published by Maryparker on December 22nd 2011 | Business
Published by Crowin Smith on February 13th 2012 | Business
Published by Travis Killian on August 5th 2012 | Business
Published by Seolncr on February 28th 2012 | Business
Published by James Blee on July 17th 2012 | Business
Published by Julia Roger on January 6th 2012 | Business
Published by Charles Brinkman on April 22nd 2012 | Business
Published by Marketingspace on June 14th 2012 | Business
Published by Bicyclesuk on April 11th 2012 | Business
Published by Delacon on December 16th 2011 | Business
Phone call tracking provides immediate & elaborated phone-call analytics reports. This report co...
Published by Barker Hicks on April 28th 2012 | Business
Published by Ademholt on July 11th 2012 | Business
Did you know setting up and offshore company can le...
Published by Ankita Gupta on January 5th 2012 | Business
Published by Bess Briana on April 1st 2012 | Business
Published by Snooozy on March 9th 2012 | Business