Working from Home: Boon or Bane
The idea of working from home looks enticing to everyone. The internet has opened gates for a virtual workstation where businesses can be run without erecting costly buildings. Business houses find it a cost-effective idea to make profits without the hassles of everyday office, while employee does not have to rush every morning to make it on time. Work from home has its advantages and disadvantages both. This article throws some light on both these aspects.
Advantages of working from home
• Freedom of working hours: It enables the employee to decide when to work and how to work. There is no fix time and schedule. You have to complete the task, no matter you do it in day time or at night.
• Freedom from formal wear: You do not have to care about your clothes. It does not even matter if you have taken bath or not. The work is only priority.
• Freedom from table and chair: You can work sitting on your couch or even when you are in your bed.
• Freedom from ever demanding boss: Most of you are troubled by your bosses, no matter how gentle he is. Human tendency does not admit authority and work at home saves you from constantly nagging boss.
• You are the manager: You do not like it when somebody rules on you. Home assignment requires you to manage work by yourself.
• Explore your hobbies: Choose a work that enhances skills of your interest. If it involves your hobbies, work will be fun and can be done without boredom.
• Freedom to multitask: In office you are supposed to sit in your chair and do the work. At home you can listen to music or watch a crucial match of your favorite team while you are still working. You do not have to call a day off just because your pet needs a visit to veterinarian.
• Enjoy time with family: This is the best advantage of virtual office. You can earn a living while still spending time with your kids and beloved.
• Chances of getting lethargic: No authority means, you are free to do anything at anytime. If you are not determined, chances are there that you postpone your work for less important things.
• No motivation: In office an employee draws inspiration from fellow colleagues. It encourages you to work harder and achieve the highest position of corporate hierarchy.
• Lack of discipline: To be there on time you have to get up early and do things systematically, while work at home can make your life less disciplined.
• Limits your social life: If you are not more of a family person, a virtual office can limit your social life.
Virtual office can prove to be a boon when used wisely and bane when you are not focused and determined. The luxuries of working while still at home are enormous and lucrative. When followed wisely nothing can be good like it. The Internet is flooded with virtual office job offers, take immense care while choosing the best one for you.
Published by Mary Porter on June 22nd 2012 | Business
Published by Sanjay Roy on November 26th 2011 | Business
Published by James Blee on February 17th 2012 | Business
Published by Francesca on January 4th 2012 | Business
Published by David Flambert on August 16th 2012 | Business
U channel and C channel is made commonly of either galvanized steel or aluminum. Companies of ho...
Published by Angie Turner on June 19th 2012 | Business
Published by Glyn Jones Is A Renowned SEO Expert Working For Removal Companies Surrey. They Offer Quick And Safe Packaging Surrey Services And on January 24th 2012 | Business
Published by Diego Hall on December 15th 2011 | Business
Published by Phillip Porter on May 31st 2012 | Business
Published by Calum Rendall on March 19th 2012 | Business
Published by Dany on July 17th 2012 | Business
Published by John Kumar on December 17th 2011 | Business
Published by Glenn Farrier on July 18th 2012 | Business
Published by Devinpayton88 on May 23rd 2012 | Business
Published by Samuel Arthur on January 18th 2012 | Business
Published by Water123 on December 25th 2011 | Business
Published by Dany on February 22nd 2012 | Business
Buying a home is not an easy job but we can say it is an interesting...
Published by Seolncr on May 4th 2012 | Business
Published by Harry on July 4th 2012 | Business
Published by on July 6th 2012 | Business