Tugger with Ease using CartCaddyShorty Power Tugger
Companies that store their products in warehouses really do need cart movers to tugger heavy equipment and materials. However, cart movers cannot just simply swivel around the warehouse because it would definitely cause some damages. It is therefore necessary that these companies employ a tool that will not only tugger boxes and/or heavy equipment, but is also manageable in terms spinning or turning these objects.
Well, the CartCaddyShorty can do just all that. It is a power tugger that is designed to push and pull carts or heavy equipment which would normally a person or two to do or a cart mover. With CartCaddyShorty, your equipment will not only be pushed and pulled with ease but will be turned around at any point without having to worry of damaging or stumping into other shelves.
CardCaddyShorty has the following features and specifications:
1. The Power Tugger is powered by a 36-volt system and 3 12-volt batteries. With this power source the tool can withstand 16 hours of continuous use.
2. Since it can swivel with ease, this power tugger cart mover is manufactured with different speed twist grip used to pull and push at 0 to 3 mph. It allows the operator to perform the task smoothly and avoid developing carpal tunnel syndrome. The ability of this tool to execute tasks at 3 mph gives the machine to work in accordance with the operator.
3. Located at the back of the equipment’s handle bar, is its safety stop switch. As soon as this switch is pressed, the power tugger immediately stops. Operators should bear it in mind to immediately switch off the button to prevent any possible injuries.
4. The CartCaddyShorty automatically attaches its springs down and upward securing the bottom of the cart. This equipment is equipped with a spring hitch option giving the operator easy attachment to the cart that needs to be pulled or pushed.
5. This equipment is made for ease movement when moving a cart from place to another. With the arm attached to cart, CartCaddyShorty can turn around these objects to a 180 degree full turn.
You will probably ask what benefits will the buyer get from CartCaddyShorty? This power tugger lessens the possibilities of injuries. Injuries like torn muscles and fractures are likely to occur when workers need to manually push or pull heavy objects or equipment. This in turn will impede the total workforce of your company due to the employees’ absences.
As compared to cart movers, power tugger increases overall output. Heavy carts when used with cart movers need to be attached with multiple attachments just to secure it are in place. As with CartCaddyShorty power tugger, the all these tasks may be performed by a single employee only. It therefore allows other workers to perform other necessary tasks.
Julia Bennet - About Author:
To tugger heavy materials do not really require much effort from you or your workers or a more complicated work from cart movers, with CartCaddyShorty Power Tugger, everything is all laid out and all you need is just to push that button.
Published by Purushottam Chandra on January 18th 2012 | Business
Published by Afteam on July 12th 2012 | Business
Published by Ankita Gupta on April 5th 2012 | Business
Published by Ankita Gupta on January 30th 2012 | Business
Published by Kumari Ankita on May 21st 2012 | Business
Published by Abhay Singh on January 30th 2012 | Business
Published by Ankita Gupta on January 24th 2012 | Business
Published by Tarvish on May 14th 2012 | Business
Published by Ankita Gupta on December 27th 2011 | Business
Published by Purushottam Chandra on January 3rd 2012 | Business
Published by Ankita Gupta on December 5th 2011 | Business
Published by Kumari Ankita on December 26th 2011 | Business
Published by Ankita Gupta on January 27th 2012 | Business
Published by Ankita Kumari on January 21st 2012 | Business
Published by Ankita Gupta on January 18th 2012 | Business
Published by Ankita Gupta on December 13th 2011 | Business
Published by Richard on August 5th 2012 | Business
Published by Elan Technologies on December 29th 2011 | Business
Published by Purushottam Chandra on January 20th 2012 | Business
Published by Ankita Gupta on November 25th 2011 | Business