The European Cross-Border Electricity Interconnectors Market 2012-2022
The European Commission in 2010 granted $1,247m (€910m) for 12 electricity interconnectors. These projects are progressing quickly and electricity will soon be imported and exported throughout Europe on the back of this grant. Are you and your company part of this growing pan-European electricity supply opportunity?
A common electricity market and the move to a Supergrid are high on the EU policy objectives. This report analyses current and future pan-European cross border electricity interconnectors and the introduction of Eastern European, African and renewable supplies and how you can profit from it now. http://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-reports/energy-market-research-report/the-european-cross-border-electricity-interconnectors-market-2012-2022.html
By ordering this report today you can:
• Discover how Interconnector investments are ensuring diversified supply. Market Reserch
• Understand which companies are profiting from stable energy supply for Europe.
• Encourage increased cross-border trading and competition in electricity.
• Determine if the current framework for regulating, building and financing interconnectors in the EU is functional.
• Reduce Southern European, UK and Irish bottlenecks through new developments such as East-West and BritNed Interconnectors.
• Guarantee your organisations profitability in the cross-border Interconnector market and the move towards a Supergrid.
Sourcing electricity from other countries had been seen as counter intuitive to national governments but it is now becoming a reality. Visiongain highlights that the cross border interconnector market will increase in the next 5 years due to government and industry financing both studies and projects. Cross-border interconnections are no longer for exceptional situations and you need to position your organisation today to profit from future expansions. This visiongain report outlines which countries are producing and trading electricity and the direction that production and trade will take in the next 10 years.
With unique analysis and forecast unavailable elsewhere
• Detailed tables and graphs describing import, export and domestic production of electricity for 8 major European countries with historical data back to 2006 and future forecasts and analysis to 2022
• Examination of domestic electricity production for 8 major European countries in 2011.
• Forecasts and analysis for 8 national grids for the period 2012-2022.
• Tables showing historic, current and future interconnectivity for major European countries
• Over 60 tables, charts and graphs that quantify, analyse and forecast the changing dynamics of the European interconnectivity market between 2012-2022.
• Profiles of leading companies and markets operating within the European interconnectivity market.
• Analysis and forecasting informed by extensive expert consultation with industry leaders.
• You will be able to read full transcripts of interviews from three companies involved in the super grids market
• Detailed explanation of current and historic EU regulations relating to electricity interconnectors within Europe.
Visiongain sought opinions from leading figures in the European interconnectors market to underpin the analysis of market drivers and restraints. The study draws on a diverse range of official corporate and governmental announcements, media reports, policy documents, industry statements and expert opinion as a basis for discussing and predicting developments in the European Interconnectivity market between 2012 and 2022.
For more information kindly visit :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B
Bharatbook - About Author:
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.
Published by Sonia Nathani on March 17th 2012 | Business
Published by Uhdakota on April 23rd 2012 | Business
Published by Ravinder on January 20th 2012 | Business
Published by Bncscientific on June 15th 2012 | Business
Published by Bncscientific on June 5th 2012 | Business
Published by Todd Viscometer on May 14th 2012 | Business
Published by Frank Joseph on July 6th 2012 | Business
Published by Snooozy on February 15th 2012 | Business
Published by Snooozy on December 14th 2011 | Business
Research is very crucial as they assist in gathering Public opinion research regarding a particu...