LTE Operator Strategies
Skyrocketing mobile broadband demand is driving an ever increasing number of commercial LTE network deployments. This surge has seen the number of LTE subscriptions already surpass 7 Million subscriptions worldwide, and over 300+ commercial LTE user device launches. As Mobile Network MNOs (MNOs) remain committed to deliver mobile broadband services over their LTE networks, a number of critical questions remain unanswered:
Covering over 325 global MNOs in 120 countries, this report answers the aforementioned questions by quantifying LTE service revenues, subscriptions, ARPUs, CAPEX and OPEX. In addition, the report reviews key trends in LTE deployment strategies such as VoLTE and SMS over LTE, the wholesale deployment model, Self-Organizing Networks (SONs) and the emergence of the data off-load (small cells, HetNets, Wi-Fi offload) equipment market. http://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-reports/mobile-and-telecoms-market-research-report/lte-operator-strategies-key-drivers-deployment-strategies-capex-opex-price-plans-arpus-and-service-revenues-2012-2016.html
The report further provides a global review of LTE price plans and key MNO strategies for LTE pricing and marketing. The report is supplement by an excel based interactive forecasting suite that can be used to forecast LTE service revenue, ARPUs, and subscriptions for particular regional markets, countries or MNOs from 2011 till 2016. Market Analysis
ARPUs and Operator Service Revenues
* Driven by early adoption among the enterprise users, LTE ARPUs will peak in 2012 reaching 88 USD per month, and drop down by a YoY decline of 16 % over the next five years as the consumer market segment gains a higher market share.
* Having already surpassed 7 Million subscriptions, LTE subscriptions are set to grow at a CAGR of 150 % over the next five year period.
* Growing at a CAGR of 80 % global LTE service revenues will reach 291 Billion, representing a lucrative market for worldwide MNOs. LTE service revenues presently account for 15 Billion USD.
* While the Asia Pacific region will attain the highest number of subscriptions by 2016, the North America and Western Europe region will retain market leadership in terms of service revenues according for almost 60 % of all LTE service revenues worldwide.
* Mind Commerce estimates the first VoLTE deployments will take place in Q4'2012, with US and Korean MNOs the first to enter the market.
* While early market prospects in the US appear to be deteriorated, the wholesale LTE model will increasingly gain momentum over the next 5 years, and we expect to see the first commercial launch by UK Broadband in 1H 2012.
CAPEX and OPEX Strategies
* By 2016, the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) for LTE will remain 44 % lower than HSPA+ and 50 % than WiMAX.
* If used to full potential, SON technology has the potential to reduce worldwide LTE deployment CAPEX $ 55 Billion, and $ 15 Billion in OPEX by 2016
For more information kindly visit :
LTE Operator Strategies
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B
Bharatbook - About Author:
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.
Published by Sonia Nathani on March 17th 2012 | Business
Published by Snooozy on December 14th 2011 | Business
Research is very crucial as they assist in gathering Public opinion research regarding a particu...
Published by Bncscientific on June 5th 2012 | Business
Published by Bncscientific on June 15th 2012 | Business
Published by Snooozy on February 15th 2012 | Business
Published by Ravinder on January 20th 2012 | Business
Published by Uhdakota on April 23rd 2012 | Business
Published by Frank Joseph on July 6th 2012 | Business
Published by Todd Viscometer on May 14th 2012 | Business