Is Getting EB-5 Green Card on Your Mind?
Among all the different types of the US Visas that people from all around the world use in for migrating to the United States for permanent stay, the EB-5 is the one that assures a Green Card immediately. The EB-5 Visa is an investor’s visa that can be applied by any foreign national that has the ability to invest a minimum of $500,000 in the involved nation.
The advantage of the EB-5 investor’s visa is that there is no waiting list, unlike other immigrant visas. The other immigrant visas, like the H1B and H2B Visa, also grant Permanent Residency in the US, but it usually takes much time. This is not the case with the EB-5 Green Card. As soon as the application of the applicant for this visa is approved, a conditional Permanent Residency is granted to the applicant and his family members.
There are certain important guidelines about the EB-5 Green Card:
1. The applicant who is applying for this visa should have the capacity to spend about $ 1,000,000 in the involved nation. He can also invest $ 500,000 and provide full time employment to at least 10 permanent residents of the US.
2. According to the government of the US, a person who is working for 35 hours per week is said to be employed as full time. Part time job do not qualify for this program. Even the combination of two or more part time jobs cannot be equal to one full time job.
3. The applicant has to show the proof of the employment to 10 permanent citizens of the country for getting Permanent Residency. The above details and his investment have to be shown or presented in front of the US government during the filing of the papers, or during his conditional Permanent Residency, i.e., two years.
4. The applicant can also take his family members along with him on this visa. They can live freely within the country. They can enjoy all the freedom of a permanent citizen of US.
5. The applicant and his family members can work, study anywhere within the country, without any restriction whatsoever.
6. Another important part about the EB-5 visa is that, the children of the applicant are also eligible for the Green Card as well as the permanent citizenship of the US. If the age of the applicant’s children is less than 21 years at the time of registration, even then they are eligible for permanent citizenship of the involved country after the process gets over. They can totally enjoy the life of this country, just like any other American citizen.
Abhinav - About Author:
ABHINAV Immigration is the World's leading Immigration and visa Consultation Company since its inception in 1994. Abhinav is engaged in providing professional assistance to immigrants and visa applicants applying for work permits, residence permit or EB5 visa.
Published by Ewan Fisher on February 6th 2012 | Business
Published by Toni Peter on January 12th 2012 | Business
Published by Coloprilreview on November 25th 2011 | Business
Published by Julia Roger on March 22nd 2012 | Business
Published by Julia Roger on May 4th 2012 | Business
Published by FlorianZippel on December 17th 2011 | Business
Published by Tooba on December 9th 2011 | Business
Published by Merchant Cash on March 29th 2012 | Business
Published by Dion Sivla on January 9th 2012 | Business
Published by Sean Burke on April 19th 2012 | Business
Published by FlorianZippel on December 18th 2011 | Business
Published by Bamboos1 on December 14th 2011 | Business
Published by Roland Hurst on March 9th 2012 | Business