How to Determine Your Promotional Merchandise?
While talking about whether brand promotion or business promotion there would be no shortage of innovation as your success entirely depends on how innovative you are in promoting your product or services. Some use print media, some use electronic media and some others use promotional merchandise for the purpose. While the first two are the most costly option available the last one is less costly and at the same time more effective because it reaches the targeted customers only. You just need to choose the proper item and the target group and you are all set to earn a good brand image for your company.
Though it is beneficial it can misfire too if you don’t plan it properly. There are some tips which will help you take the proper decision.
1. While choosing promotional items it is important to note its usability and impact. For example it is always better to choose a mouse pad rather than a key chain when you are gifting them to office workers. They will use the mouse pad everyday and think of you.
2. Quality of the product is also very important as customers would relate the quality to the product quality of your company.
3. Choose products which are durable in nature. Don’t give anything which follow use and throw concept. People tend to forget them easily. A magnetic calendar, coffee mug, refill changeable pens, hat and mouse pads are great idea.
4. It is better to choose something that would be noticed easily. For example if you have made a product that are for the kids or parents then you can customize and gift a notice board with the logo of your company. This will be noticed by all without any failure.
5. Distribute promotional products in the relevant place only. For example if your company produces baby food then select a medical center with child care unit.
Published by James Blee on June 16th 2012 | Business
Published by Gayathri ShielpaDevi on April 9th 2012 | Business
Published by Manohar Sai on January 9th 2012 | Business
Published by Tooba on December 9th 2011 | Business
Published by Gayathri Devi on January 30th 2012 | Business
Published by Gayathri PranaviDevi on June 12th 2012 | Business
Published by Gayathri Devi on February 1st 2012 | Business
Published by Sodapromo on March 14th 2012 | Business
Published by Mary Porter on June 21st 2012 | Business
Published by Acronis on June 13th 2012 | Business
Published by James on November 30th 2011 | Business
Published by Gayathri Devi on February 23rd 2012 | Business
Published by Cheri Ferrell on January 2nd 2012 | Business
Published by James on January 11th 2012 | Business
Published by Parvathi Chinnu on April 12th 2012 | Business