Guidelines to Find Effectual New Company Registration Services
Depending upon the type of the company (for e.g. Indian Company, foreign company, section 25 company, part IX company), there are different forms for different types of companies. But in this article, only incorporation of an Indian Company is discussed. Before filing for registration, the company has to apply for a Director Identification Number (DIN). The DIN can be acquired by filing an e-form. There are several other formalities which are to be done before filing the final form for incorporation of the company like obtaining the digital certificate and obtaining the same on portal etc. Detailed step by step procedure for incorporation of a company has been explained below:
Step 1: Obtaining the DIN
The Companies (amendment) Act of 2006 came up with the insertion of Sections 266A to 266G. These sections brought about the introduction of the concept of DIN. Every person who is interested in obtaining a DIN shall have to apply in e form DIN 1 and then follow the following procedure:
1) A scanned copy of supporting documents i.e. proof of identity and proof of residence along with the photograph are to be attached.
2) This shall be followed with attachment of verification by the applicant for applying for allotment of DIN. This should contain the name, father's name, date of birth, present address, and text of declaration and physical signature of the applicant.
3) The e form shall be digitally signed and then it is to be uploaded on the MCA 21 portal which is followed by the payment of fees for DIN e form, which will be allowed only through electronic means like credit card or net banking.
4) For payment of the fees it is necessary that the user should register on the MCA21 portal to obtain the Login ID.
5) Upon upload and payment of fees, approved DIN shall be generated if the DIN form details have not been identified as potential duplicate.
6) Upon approval of DIN 30 days time period is given to intimate all the company in which you are a Director about your DIN in Form DIN-2.
7) The company is then required to intimate the DIN of its director to the ROC in form DIN-3.
Step 2: Register Digital Signature Certificate
In order to ensure the security and authenticity of documents submitted electronically, the technology Act 2000, mandates the use of digital signature on such documents. All the e filings done to the MCA are required to be submitted with the use of Digital Signatures by the persons authorized to sign such documents. A licensed certifying authority issues the digital signature. After acquiring DSC from CA, the same is to be registered. After this the Role check for Indian companies is to be implemented in the MCA application.
Step 3: New User Registration
To avail services of the MCA portal and file e-forms, it is mandatory to register yourself as a user in the required user category.
Step 4: Incorporation of a Company
For registering the name of the company, Form 1A is to be necessarily filled along with other incorporation forms (like form 1, 18, 32 etc.) depending on the proposed company type. For getting the status of the form changed to approved, you have to wait till the form gets approved by concerned official of the ministry.
Mukesh Kumar - About Author:
Go with company registration india to enjoy the services for new company registration. Look also for company formation and patent registration india services. Find the affordable india trademark registration services and more.
Published by Jim Romanik on December 23rd 2011 | Business
Published by Mukesh Kumar on May 17th 2012 | Business
Published by Julia Roger on December 6th 2011 | Business
Published by Aegis Engg on December 28th 2011 | Business
Published by Robert Muraine on July 9th 2012 | Business
There are variety of number plates that organizations have developed on the market in many group...
Published by Barker Hicks on April 28th 2012 | Business
Published by Raj Kumar on June 29th 2012 | Business
Published by Amber Dorsch on February 24th 2012 | Business
Published by JCA Trademark on December 15th 2011 | Business
Published by Mukesh Kumar on May 11th 2012 | Business
Published by Andrews Thomas on January 25th 2012 | Business
Published by Copyrightuk on December 9th 2011 | Business