Five questions to ask your maids
Once you’ve found the best maids service in your area, you’ll probably think your housekeeping duties will be all set on auto-pilot. You couldn’t be more wrong! Before your central NJ maid service gets started, ask your housecleaning service expert the following ten questions to make sure she knows what she’s doing.
1) Do you have insurance? This is a sneaky question; you should already have the answer to it after speaking with the maids company. However, if she falters or does not have a clear answer, clarify before the maid begins her work. You are liable for an uninsured maid who is injured in your home—so get the facts straight before paying a very, very large cleaning fee.
2) What type of training do you have? Like in all industries, proper training is everything for excellent housekeeping services. Make sure your maid has been trained in the best ways to use cleaning products and the industry standards for ensuring that a home is clean. You wouldn’t want your couches spritzed with bleach or your lace curtains soaked in a sink full of hot water, would you?
3) What sorts of cleaning products will you be using today?Find out if your NJ maid service offers green cleaning. If not, ask what chemicals are in the cleaning products. If you are uncomfortable with a particular chemical being used around your children or pets, tell the housekeeping specialist before she begins her work and make alternate arrangements to use a different product.
4) How is your work guaranteed? Most maids will do an excellent job cleaning. However, there is always the possibility that you might find a “bad” maid. If her work is not up to par, find out what protocols are in place to correct the problem. Explain to your maid that you don’t foresee any issues, but remind her that you’ll be expecting her to do the best work she possibly can. If she lives up to your standards, consider tipping her in appreciation.
5) Do you have any cleaning specialties? While many maids are trained to do general housekeeping, some may show advanced proficiency in certain jobs over others. Ask if your maid has a personal specialty. If she does, make note and request her services whenever you need that particular task performed.
We will discuss further more regarding the questions you must ask your NJ maid service before finalizing them.
Published by Robwillmas on May 10th 2012 | Business
Published by Jeremy Goins on November 30th 2011 | Business
Published by Diego Hall on April 17th 2012 | Business
Published by James Blee on June 16th 2012 | Business
Published by Mary Porter on June 15th 2012 | Business
Published by Ashish Pandey on May 9th 2012 | Business
Published by Adair Sawyer on May 17th 2012 | Business
Published by Angie Turner on June 18th 2012 | Business
Published by Uncleservice on March 7th 2012 | Business
Published by Website Designing In India on January 4th 2012 | Business
Published by Ankita Gupta on January 12th 2012 | Business
Published by Jeremy Goins on January 13th 2012 | Business
Published by Ankita Gupta on December 27th 2011 | Business
Published by Richardo Haris on March 2nd 2012 | Business
Published by Mary Porter on July 14th 2012 | Business
Published by Mary Porter on June 20th 2012 | Business
Published by James Blee on July 15th 2012 | Business
Published by Rocky Singh on March 1st 2012 | Business
Published by Mary Porter on June 19th 2012 | Business
Published by LizaFox on January 18th 2012 | Business