Few General Things Asked by Whistleblower Attorneys
When people find violation of law and regulation in an organization or in system, they blow whistle against authorities, entrepreneurs, professionals and government. Every citizen in the country has the right to speak and raise voice against everything that could protect public interest. So, if you are gong to blow whistle then always remember the following things to provide to the whistleblower attorneys.
Such important things are mentioned listed below:
• Contact details of property: Always note down the complete name and property address where fraudulent activities are occurring. For example, name of the company, address and location of the company, alias name, branches etc. The whistleblower attorneys will take all contact details concerning to physical and local address.
• Acts or activities occurring in the place: The next question which will be put up by the whistleblower attorneys will concern to the activities or act occurring in the alleged premise. For example, in government building some paper work that helps in mismanaging the public funds take place, in hospitals proper medicinal treatment is not provided due to unavailability of medicines etc.
• Details of participants: Once the whole information is taken concerning to the activity occurrence and contact details, the next question will be concerning to participants involved in the fraudulent activity. There complete contact details along with their designation could be required by the whistleblower attorneys.
• Effecting which authority or government: For the whistleblower attorneys, it is important to understand that which government or authority is getting cheated. Is the fraudulent is being committed against a Federal government, State government, local government or any other authorities or agencies.
• Case history: Every whistleblower attorney will like to know the case history whether the matter has been reported to whistleblowers or any authorities before. This helps is getting and collecting wide information and details for the case. Thus, what ever the information you provide concerning to the case should have all contact detail of the participants.
• Evidence and witness: Do document all the evidence properly for the case. Documenting the fraudulent will help the whistleblower attorneys to make a strong case having reliable base. Though, the whistleblower attorneys has their own local networking that provides enough information to eliminate the loopholes, still the evidence provided by the victims are crucial.
• Approximate dollar value of the fraud: Lastly, an estimated revenue which has been misused or fraud by the ill-elements.
Have all such information and details handy while consulting any whistleblower attorneys to fight injustice and violation of public interest.
Published by Jonathan Robinson on December 22nd 2011 | Business
Published by Safinajones on February 29th 2012 | Business
Published by Dynamic Wealth Management on April 17th 2012 | Business
Published by Sean Burke on April 19th 2012 | Business
Published by Edward Charles on March 23rd 2012 | Business
Published by Mary Porter on July 14th 2012 | Business
Published by Safinajones on December 22nd 2011 | Business
Published by Dinesh on April 24th 2012 | Business