Features of Green House
A greenhouse is simply an exclusive place to grow your own plants. A home greenhouse can be a freestanding structure or can be attached to a house or garage. Greenhouse is considered as an asset to any garden that provides desirable growing conditions for a wide range of plants which are very difficult to survive in the external environment. There are different types of greenhouses available. An attached greenhouse can be a half greenhouse, a full-size structure, or an extended window structure.Greenhouse allows the sun to radiate upon it and keep the plants in its normal condition and warm. More sunlight is received by freestanding greenhouses whereas attached type greenhouse is less costly in terms of heating and electric. You can take more advantage of the sun, if the direction of your greenhouse will face to south.
Deciding to build a greenhouse is easy but implementing that can be a bit difficult. Once decided then you have to think what type of greenhouse to build or what could probably be the green house features you are looking for. There are some questions you need to keep an eye on:
• Is my garden exposed to strong winds?
• Do I want a small or large greenhouse?
• What will my greenhouse are principally used for?
• Are there any wild animals or young children in the area?
• Will the greenhouse be the main attraction of my garden?
There is less sun generated heat in the greenhouse, when temperature drops off, since greenhouses use the sun to create a warm environment for plants. There are several different types of greenhouses that are commonly available to the home gardener. Heating systems are always there to make up the difference for the plants that need more heat than a greenhouse can provide naturally. The three most common greenhouses are the lean-to greenhouse, the attached even-span greenhouse and the freestanding greenhouse. In order to obtain maximum benefit from a greenhouse it is necessary to understand certain factors when embarking on the construction, equipping of and working within a greenhouse. The different types of greenhouses are as listed:
1. Lean-to Greenhouse - Lean-to Greenhouse is one of the least expensive greenhouse styles, sometimes called half-greenhouses because they look like a house that's been cut in half, straight down the middle. The lean-to should face the best direction for adequate sun exposure. They are attached to another building such as your house, garage or workshop that provides additional heat and shelter. They're limited in size and are used for commercial production.
2. Attached even-span Greenhouse - An even-span is a full-size structure that has one gable end attached to another building. You can easily convert your freestanding hobby greenhouse into an even-span greenhouse by using an outdoor structure as one of the end walls. It has a better shape than a lean-to for air circulation to maintain uniform temperatures during the winter heating season.
3. Freestanding Greenhouse - Undoubtedly the most common hobby greenhouse is the freestanding greenhouse. Freestanding greenhouses are separate structures; they can be set apart from other buildings to get more sun and can be made as large or small as desired. Commercial growers often erect large freestanding greenhouses end-to-end to maximize efficiency and limit heat loss.
Published by Jamessms on March 21st 2012 | Business
Published by Jake Hecht on January 13th 2012 | Business
Published by Ultimatehom on March 9th 2012 | Business
Published by Gary Skinner on August 9th 2012 | Business
Published by Harry on April 30th 2012 | Business
Published by Julia Roger on July 2nd 2012 | Business
Published by Amitaabh Saboo on May 11th 2012 | Business
Published by Daniel Painting Service on May 25th 2012 | Business
Published by Jane Cyrus on April 20th 2012 | Business
Published by Seolncr on May 29th 2012 | Business
Published by Floor Expo on November 25th 2011 | Business
Published by Godrikings on November 29th 2011 | Business
Published by David Flambert on August 3rd 2012 | Business
Published by Mandymoving on December 13th 2011 | Business
Published by Amitaabh Saboo on May 9th 2012 | Business
Published by Meghnath Kumar on February 3rd 2012 | Business
Published by MySquare on January 24th 2012 | Business
Published by Julia Roger on July 5th 2012 | Business
Published by Customisedair on April 20th 2012 | Business
Published by Melissa Welsh on January 3rd 2012 | Business