Different Types of Wedding Table Decorations
If you are planning to have your Asian wedding sometime soon, you should consider getting in touch with an experienced Asian wedding planner, who will organise your Indian wedding to perfection. Based in Essex, Orangevents is a leading event management company that provides fabulous wedding décor, catering and other Asian wedding services. The wedding planners at Orangevents are brimming with ideas, and keep themselves up-do-date with the latest trends on the party circuit. They’ll make sure that your wedding reception looks like it was arranged for a royal princess.
A vital component for a successful wedding reception is the decorations used to adorn tables, including the head table, guest tables and buffet tables. Orangevents are experts at creating exquisite table decorations for weddings, and have an extensive portfolio showcasing the beautiful table settings designed for prestigious clients.
Below are some types of wedding table decorations we provide:
- Centrepieces: A centrepiece adds a focal point to the table. While most couples select vases of flowers for centrepieces, you can also request for fruit bowls, art sculptures or ornate candelabras.
- Flower petals: Scattering a few rose petals or jasmine flowers across a white tablecloth, can add a unique romantic touch to your wedding venue. It also looks quite posh, especially in comparison to confetti or ticker tape.
- Napkins: While napkins have a practical purpose, they can also be folded into fancy shapes to form awesome wedding reception decorations. You can also choose to have the folded napkins placed into a glass, for a truly elegant look.
- Candles: A candle is always a great addition to a dining table, and can look truly enchanting at wedding receptions. It is also possible to get customised candles, to fit in with the theme or colour scheme of your wedding.
- Chairs: We can transform the appearance of a chair, by adding beautiful chair covers, coloured ribbons, flowers and giant bows.
Other than wedding reception decorations, you may also require the setting up and decoration of the mandap (a covered structure with pillars). The mandap is an important part of Hindu weddings, with a major part of the religious ceremonies being held around the sacred fire in it. Orangevents provides a mandap package which includes essential elements like the havankund, matla sets and wooden stools, as well as a beautiful backdrop, carpets and lighting. We also design lovely Indian wedding cards and other marriage stationery.
Orange Events - About Author:
Orange Events is one of the UK’s leading Event Organiser and Event Management company continuously delivering the highest standard of service, quality and value for Asian & Indian Weddings.
Published by Mary Porter on June 18th 2012 | Business
Published by on July 11th 2012 | Business
Published by Chaircoverdepot on June 21st 2012 | Business
Published by Chaircoverdepot on July 17th 2012 | Business
Published by Ashish Pandey on December 26th 2011 | Business
Published by Xiaojuan on November 29th 2011 | Business
Published by Glyn Jones on July 24th 2012 | Business
Published by Roney on January 24th 2012 | Business
Published by Mary Porter on July 13th 2012 | Business
Published by Steve Joseph on December 20th 2011 | Business
Published by Edwardbenson on January 16th 2012 | Business
Published by Alan Egan on January 12th 2012 | Business
Published by John Ozoa on March 15th 2012 | Business
Published by Robert Smith on May 5th 2012 | Business
Published by Noviamor on April 24th 2012 | Business
Published by Robert Smith on May 15th 2012 | Business
Published by Chaircoverdepot on May 15th 2012 | Business
Published by Julia Roger on December 15th 2011 | Business
Published by Merlin Parrera Is An SEO Expert Who Has Written Many Articles On Kent Wedding Venues, Weddings In Kent And Patio Heaters on August 11th 2012 | Business
Published by Jane Cyrus on February 10th 2012 | Business