China Metal Furniture Industry Profile - CIC2130
Through a comparative analysis on the development of metal furniture industry in 31 provincial regions and 20 major cities in visualized form of data map, the report provides key data and concise analyses on the metal furniture industry in China, a list of major 20 enterprises in the sector as well as the comparison on investment environment in top 10 hot regions. In addition, the report truly reflects the position of foreign enterprises in metal furniture industry across China based on a comprehensive comparison of operating conditions among different enterprise types.
This report includes the data for the year 2011, 2010 and 2009.
This report is based on Chinese industry classification (Industrial Classification For National Economic Activities, GB/T 4754-2002).
Additionally, by original creation of ZEEFER Industry Distribution Index, the report directly shows the difference in various regions of Mainland China in terms of metal furniture industry, providing an important reference for investors' selection of target regions to make investment.
What will you get from this report?
· To get a comprehensive picture on distribution of and difference in performance in regions of Mainland China in terms of the metal furniture industry;
· To figure out the hot regions in China for metal furniture industry, find out the potential provinces and cities suitable for investment as well as the economic development level and investment environment in these regions;
· To get a clear picture on the overall development, industry size and growth trend of metal furniture industry across China in the past 3 years;
· To get a clear picture on development status of foreign enterprises, state-owned enterprises, and private enterprises in recent years as well as the industry position of the above ownerships;
· Present you with a list of major 20 enterprises inside the industry;
Regions Covered By This Report
· All the 31 provincial regions in Mainland China;
· Top 20 cities in terms of metal furniture industry.
Enterprise Types Covered By This Report
· Major 20 enterprises;
· Enterprises Funded by Foreign Countries (territories), Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan;
· Chinese State-owned Enterprises;
· Collective-owned Enterprises;
· Cooperative Enterprises;
· Joint-Equity Enterprises;
· Private Enterprises.
For more information kindly visit :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B
Our Blogs : http://bharatbookblog.wordpress.com/
Bharatbook - About Author:
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.
Published by Tariq And Sons on December 23rd 2011 | Business
Published by John Davis on January 4th 2012 | Business
Published by Amd on December 23rd 2011 | Business
Published by Alcott Bailey on June 11th 2012 | Business
Published by Liza on January 15th 2012 | Business
Published by Tom Hag on January 5th 2012 | Business
Published by Bettina Azaria on July 18th 2012 | Business
Published by Samuel Arthur on January 18th 2012 | Business
Published by Cecile Tyler on March 1st 2012 | Business
Published by Sean Burke on May 4th 2012 | Business
Published by on July 17th 2012 | Business
Published by Maaya on February 27th 2012 | Business
Published by on July 18th 2012 | Business
Published by Bharatbook on June 6th 2012 | Business
Published by on June 21st 2012 | Business
Published by Mayank Gandhi on June 20th 2012 | Business
Published by Mayank Gandhi on March 28th 2012 | Business
Published by Ravinder on January 16th 2012 | Business
Published by Frank Joseph on July 6th 2012 | Business
Published by Customisedair on March 7th 2012 | Business