Answering Service for Doctors – Four Serious Reasons You Must Hire It
A booming business can get difficult to manage in the absence of the right answering service for doctors. You may lose around 30-40 percent of your business because of missed calls, slow response to queries, and being available only during business hours.
Being a doctor doesn’t mean you have no business needs. Hiring a receptionist is an old idea. Keep pace with the modern world and choose answering services. Get a taste of the calling technology at your clinic.
Read on to know why an answering service in medical profession is a must.
Doctors Must Focus on Patient’s Problems, Not Calls
Thinking about the phone all the time may put your job in jeopardy. You need to rather concentrate on your patient’s medical issues. You should have somebody who can handle calls when you’re busy with patients, especially during surgeries, or for outside emergencies.
• Takes calls 24x7, so you don’t miss calls even while sleeping
• Handles appointments and patients’ queries
• Sends you reminders of important meetings and events, and transfers urgent calls to you
• Manages almost all administrative tasks and maintains a record of patients
An answering service for doctors fits this job description. Don’t disappoint your patients by telling them you still don’t have such a service at your clinic.
Doctor Must Invest in Medical Equipment, Not Communication Devices
Without a good answering service:
• You’d need to install separate software for phone, emails, automatic text, and so on.
• If not this, you’d hire an in-house receptionist, who comes with a set of liabilities, employee benefits, salary package, and more.
The right virtual answering service can cut all such costs, even eliminate the need for a receptionist. You would need just a single software for all administrative and calling tasks.
Doctor Must Worry About Patients’ Health, Not Security
A receptionist can misplace data or even breach the privacy of patients, knowingly or unknowingly. He may “forget” entering data or simply procrastinate. You would not deal with such issues with an answering service for doctors.
Doctor Must Sleep Too!
The wonderful thing is that while you’re sleeping, the answering service professionals take the calls and avoid missing even a single one. If it’s an emergency, they might wake you up in the middle of the night. For other calls, they keep a record and update you the next day.
• You’re available to your patients round the clock
• You become a reliable doctor and build a good reputation
• Patients look upon you as a true savior, or healer, or an empathetic soul ready to cure them at any time. In other words, they love you and feel at ease with you – an accomplishment for a doctor.
• Answering service for doctors helps you create an image of being a hi-tech physician who keeps pace with technological advancements. This may appeal to the young patients.
As a doctor, you’re responsible not only for treating patients, but also for making their visit to you a pleasant experience. It all starts with a phone call. If they receive a warm greeting, they instantly like you. Answering service for doctors makes sure that they like as well as remember you, thus, sustaining your business.
Published by Roney on February 6th 2012 | Business
Published by Payroll1 on August 4th 2012 | Business
Published by on July 11th 2012 | Business
Published by Ankita Gupta on December 27th 2011 | Business
Published by Paul Rowley on March 20th 2012 | Business
Published by Rocky Singh on March 1st 2012 | Business
Published by LizaFox on January 18th 2012 | Business
Published by Gaurav Solanki on January 8th 2012 | Business
Published by Peter.nelson on May 25th 2012 | Business
Published by Mary Porter on June 18th 2012 | Business
Published by Payroll1 on June 18th 2012 | Business
Published by on June 21st 2012 | Business
Published by MailNetwork on February 28th 2012 | Business
Published by on June 18th 2012 | Business
Published by Zupiter Rey on January 11th 2012 | Business
Published by DerickMerchant on April 27th 2012 | Business
Published by Kumari Ankita on December 26th 2011 | Business
Published by Robert Samuels on February 22nd 2012 | Business
Published by Ashish Pandey on June 19th 2012 | Business
Published by James Blee on June 16th 2012 | Business