5 Things a Holiday Marketing Envelope Needs
There are a couple of key crucial things that holiday marketing envelopes will need to make them effective during the holiday season. Luckily for you this article has listed all those crucial things so that you will know what to put into your own custom envelopes. As you read the items below though, make sure you pay attention as to how they work within the marketing environment. These are not the usual things you use for holiday envelopes, and that is done with a purpose. So read carefully and learn what you need to do.
1. Holiday colors – Of course, your holiday envelopes will need to use holiday colors. Refrain from using that common white envelope so that you can at least make your envelopes extra special. However, you should think about the specific color hue that you want to use for your envelope prints.
While the typical holiday red, green and white is okay, you must try to explore more uncommon holiday color schemes so that your envelopes can be a bit different. Try going for violet, red and gold for example, or silver black and blue. As long as these are vivid and sleek, you can have great and distinct envelope that can compete with other holiday marketing mails.
2. Holiday symbols – Of course, you cannot have a holiday envelope without holiday symbols. From snowflakes, to Santa Clause and all the other religious and secular symbols in between, your envelopes will project that holiday theme more of course if you dot your envelope with these distinct and easy recognizable symbols.
The decisive twist though that you must do is you must revamp their look so that they look more modern, shinier and sleeker. This adds that modern web 2.0 twist into the design, making for a fresher holiday envelope look.
3. New modern holiday fonts – It is important that you do not settle for the typical fonts that are available in your design software. For holiday envelopes, you will need new modern holiday fonts so that you can achieve a better and more festive look for them.
So try to scour the internet for some free and distinct looking modern holiday fonts. Use these fonts on all your test elements in your envelopes. This should give you the key appealing look with your text. People will feel the professional and sleek holiday theme when they see the envelope content like this.
4. Sleeker lines and accents – For your other accents, textures and dividing lines, it will be a good idea to be sleeker with their composition, colors and texturing. If possible, avoid the hard lines for borders and accents and go for curvier and softer designs.
If at all possible, try to use more dynamic, gradient type colors which tend to make the design accents more vivid and real. Finally, use subtle sleek textures to make the envelope look smooth glossy or maybe matted and solid. With better accents like this, people will definitely not mistake your marketing envelopes as junk.
5. Better quality materials – Finally of course, your new holiday marketing designs won’t matter much if they are printed in low quality cheap paper. Your envelopes will need some decent and thick materials to maintain that proper design projection, especially if they are faced with tough environmental conditions. This will of course require you to spend a bit more on better envelope materials. Try to at least spend on something pretty thick and flossy whenever possible.
That should get your envelopes ready for a better time in holiday marketing. The better and more well formed your holiday designs are, the better your marketing envelopes shall perform.
Published by Lester Cliff on February 9th 2012 | Business
Published by Mary Porter on June 20th 2012 | Business
Published by Elan Technologies on December 29th 2011 | Business
Published by John Davis on December 9th 2011 | Business
Published by Lester Cliff on February 1st 2012 | Business
Published by Deepti on May 16th 2012 | Business
Published by John Davis on December 29th 2011 | Business