Shopping for a used car in Niagara?
Purchasing a used car can be a daunting experience. Many dealershipswill advertise that they have “great cheap cars” for sale, but many forget that quality and condition should always be the first concerns. From private sellers to used-car corner lots, consumers have to be diligent in their used vehicle search to avoid ending up with a lemon.
Thankfully, if you’re looking for a used car in Niagara Falls, St. Catharines, Welland, Grimsby or anywhere in the Niagara region you can come to one of the PerformanceCars dealerships. PerformanceCars has long been known for supplying new cars to Niagara as well as high quality used cars. Rest assuredthe vehicleson our lots haveundergone a thorough inspection and meet our strictest of standards.
We’ve always worked to make shopping for a used car in St. Catharines
as easy a process as it can be. For one, we’ve catalogued our entire inventory of pre-owned vehicles for you to browse at one convenient location – our website! We also offer used car financing and leasing, so when you find the vehicle you want, it will be simple to get it. And to keep the vehicle owning experience all the more enjoyable, we offer outstanding vehicle service in St. Catharines as well.
Here are some “best practices” to keep in mind while searching for your used car:
1. The first thing you should remember is to purchase your used car from a reputable dealer who conducts a thorough inspection of the vehicle before advertising it for sale. Buying from a dealer means you won’t discover any “surprise” liens being held against the vehicle later on.
2. Do some research. There are a lot of vehicle manufacturers out there, so take the time to get to know more than one –you want to make sure you find the car that’s right for you.
3. When you’re considering a used vehicle, a methodical inspection is a must. Don’t examine a vehicle at night or in the rain, as these conditions will obscure its appearance. Opt for a clear, sunny day instead. The staff at any PerformanceCars dealership will be happy to go over a vehicle’s history with you as well.
4. Set a budget. Knowing how much you’re able to spend will help you greatly in your search. Another advantage of purchasing from PerformanceCars is the access we have to various financial institutions and the financing divisions of the manufacturers we represent. You’ll find the used car leasing and financing options we offer to be some of the most competitive plans in Niagara.
5. Get some insurance. And we don’t mean monthly payments. PerformanceCars offers a 30 day Vehicle Replacement Guarantee – if you’re not satisfied with your purchase, we’ll give you a full-value exchange on any vehicle on our lot.
6. Lastly, if you’ve found your dream car then take it for a spin! We’re always excited to take our guests out for a test drive if they’re considering one of our used cars in St. Catharines. Booking a test drive is simple – it can even be done through our website. And it’s FREE!
Jeorge Thomson - About Author:
We hope you’ve found these tips helpful, and if you’re ready to begin your used car search, any one of our nine dealerships servicing Niagara Falls, Welland, Grimsby and the Niagara Region from St. Catharines are ready to assist you. To narrow down your choices, visit our online inventory at www.performancecars.ca. And don’t forget to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, we’re always looking to make more friends in Niagara, Ontario!
Published by Hayden on February 9th 2012 | Auto
Published by Julia Roger on January 4th 2012 | Auto
Published by Simmie on March 15th 2012 | Auto
Published by Dany on April 24th 2012 | Auto
Published by Sahil Wadhwa on July 17th 2012 | Auto
Published by Ricky Martin on February 29th 2012 | Auto
Published by Dany on April 23rd 2012 | Auto
Published by Robert King on December 23rd 2011 | Auto
Published by Amit Sachdeva on February 16th 2012 | Auto
Published by Ema Sis on March 31st 2012 | Auto
Indianapolis has loads of cars ranges by way of low price to high prices plus they offer car his...
Published by Ellsworth Mciltrot on March 5th 2012 | Auto
Published by Ema Sis on June 20th 2012 | Auto
Published by Chris Adam on December 16th 2011 | Auto
Published by Amanda Mattcutt on January 25th 2012 | Auto
Published by Johndy Sons on November 24th 2011 | Auto
Published by Simmie on February 6th 2012 | Auto
Published by Paul Smith on January 31st 2012 | Auto
Published by Mike Nielsen on May 17th 2012 | Auto
Published by Ricky Martin on August 8th 2012 | Auto
Published by Hiteshbhoi on December 6th 2011 | Auto