How to Cure Loss of Appetite Treating the Condition
Loss of appetite is also known by the name of anorexia. Each and every person experiences this problem some time in their lifetime. Some of the important reasons for loss of appetite are stress, fear, anxiety, excitement etc. These reasons are responsible for loss of appetite in many cases but not for entire cases. If you are suffering from loss of appetite then you must immediately search out its remedy as water and food are too much essential for our survival. If this condition is left untreated then it may weaken your immune system and our body will also remain deprived of many necessary nutrients. You can increase your appetite very easily by treating this condition naturally. Some of the important natural remedies are:
1. Increase the intake of bitter gourd as it will be helpful and effective in treating the condition of loss appetite. Bitter gourd helps in the whole process of digestion as it contains potent compounds which include charantin, memordicine and lectins. These things sharpen your appetite effectively.
2. You can also take yarrow flower in the form of tablet. This herb is very much effective in treating the digestive problem and also encourages your appetite. Take two or three tablets daily of 325 mg but along with food.
3. You can also consume dandelion tablets. It is made from the potent flower which is very much helpful in promoting the appetite. Take this tablet twice of 750 mg along with food.
4. You should also take juice of fresh pomegranate. Consume this juice two times daily along with black salt. It will increase your appetite.
5. Jal jeera drink is also very much effective in curing the condition of loss appetite. Jal jeera is a salty, sweet and sour drink. You should consume this drink at least 3-4 times daily. It will solve your problem of loss of appetite.
6. Prepare a decoction by boiling mint, basil leaves, ginger and a large cardamom. You should accompany this decoction along with hing and black pepper. This decoction can also be taken with honey or mishri at least two to three times in a day.
7. Chewing seasame seeds are effective in treating the condition of loss of appetite. Chew this seasame seeds before meal is very helpful in increasing the process of digestion.
8. Astragalus herbs are also effective in increasing appetite. You can have this herb in the form of capsule.
Published by Makjonson on February 10th 2012 | Health
Published by Dentalcarenyc on January 31st 2012 | Health
Published by Goldenlimca on December 14th 2011 | Health
Published by Tonymiller on January 12th 2012 | Health
Published by John Abrahm on January 13th 2012 | Health
Published by John Abrahm on January 3rd 2012 | Health
Published by Makjonson on January 12th 2012 | Health
Published by Julia Bennet on November 25th 2011 | Health
Published by Makjonson on March 2nd 2012 | Health
Published by Fitness Watcher on February 23rd 2012 | Health
Published by John Abrahm on January 18th 2012 | Health
Published by Justin Mark on December 22nd 2011 | Health
Published by Louis Philips on January 13th 2012 | Health
Published by Makjonson on January 19th 2012 | Health
Published by Makjonson on March 7th 2012 | Health
Published by James Blee on June 5th 2012 | Health
Published by Ankur S. on March 9th 2012 | Health
Published by Makjonson on January 27th 2012 | Health
Published by Ashish Pandey on June 19th 2012 | Health
Published by Makjonson on February 3rd 2012 | Health